Marrying a Jumpoff!!! (Updated on pg 1) Just spoke via phone!!!!

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Turrible, be straight up with ya mans

Like i said originally we aint cool like that fam.... he answered my question for me

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Like i said originally we aint cool like that fam.... he answered my question for me
Ahhh I see, I feel what he saying with stuff being left in the past, but sometimes when you putting your health at risk, you gotta get that reporton a chick.
grin.gif

Ahhh I see, I feel what he saying with stuff being left in the past, but sometimes when you putting your health at risk, you gotta get that report on a chick.
grin.gif
When you get married in shelby county you have to get tested....real talk

*Edit - This is no longer mandatory. Stopped three or four years ago but it is still offered

Ahhh I see, I feel what he saying with stuff being left in the past, but sometimes when you putting your health at risk, you gotta get that report on a chick.
grin.gif

*Edit - This is no longer mandatory. Stopped three or four years ago but it is still offered
fam just give me a name & ill do a lil bit of detective work.

stop holding outon us man.... all we need is a name

That's a weird law considering that most couples have sex with each other millions of times before marriage

Originally Posted by All Ready

That's a weird law considering that most couples have sex with each other millions of times before marriage

Well the original reason for this was to be 100 percent sure you were not marrying a relative. But later in the 90s did it start taking on another meaning.

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

laugh.gif
this N (jumpoff marrier) just conceded to take that L. hiding from his wife's potential past
Basically sad if there is shadiness he dont wanna know.....and wouldnt wanna tell his either....which I believe a good amount of people feel thisway

laugh.gif
this N (jumpoff marrier) just conceded to take that L. hiding from his wife's potential past
Basically sad if there is shadiness he dont wanna know.....and wouldnt wanna tell his either....which I believe a good amount of people feel this way
well could you just give us some damn pics then. or at least give a name so we can find some pics on our own

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

I say you drop an anonymous letter in his mail box before you leave
nerd.gif
not bad.
We've already hung out, I dropped a hypothetical on him, and if I leave a letter after all that I might as well sign the letter

Originally Posted by ericberry14

laugh.gif
Basically sad if there is shadiness he dont wanna know.....and wouldnt wanna tell his either....which I believe a good amount of people feel this way
well could you just give us some damn pics then. or at least give a name so we can find some pics on our own
You know all of your posts just scream. Chill out fam, this was about a situation. Shes not thatattractive...trust me
thirsty1ll.gif

grin.gif

I used to stay in Memphis, right down the street from Cloverdale
happy.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
You know all of your posts just scream. Chill out fam, this was about a situation. Shes not that attractive...trust me
fam. you bouta let some innocent dude marry a JO, & you could at least have him be informed to the situation regarding her past. & you gonsit back & let him not know the truth about his girl.

You claim dude isnt ya man, but yall close enough for him to tell you that he's married. If yall close enough for you to be at his wedding, then you closeenough to not let him look like a damn fool with the school JO

laugh.gif
You know all of your posts just scream. Chill out fam, this was about a situation. Shes not that attractive...trust me
fam. you bouta let some innocent dude marry a JO, & you could at least have him be informed to the situation regarding her past. & you gon sit back & let him not know the truth about his girl.

You claim dude isnt ya man, but yall close enough for him to tell you that he's married. If yall close enough for you to be at his wedding, then you close enough to not let him look like a damn fool with the school JO

Did you read the edit or did you just skim thru it?

He was once a cheater and is now with a #@!!%, oh the irony

lol @ the way you speak, not sure how you were accepted to UoM

laugh.gif
fam. you bouta let some innocent dude marry a JO, & you could at least have him be informed to the situation regarding her past. & you gon sit back & let him not know the truth about his girl.

You claim dude isnt ya man, but yall close enough for him to tell you that he's married. If yall close enough for you to be at his wedding, then you close enough to not let him look like a damn fool with the school JO

Did you read the edit or did you just skim thru it?
fam im the one that gave you the idea to bring that topic up in random conversation. Yea dude said that he wouldnt wanna know, but i couldnt letsomebody do that to themselves. I'd find some way to tell them or at the least i'd talk to the old JO & tell her that she needa tell him about herpast. you have done neither, thas jus a messed up thing to do. But you know what they say about karma

Originally Posted by firenflames

He was once a cheater and is now with a #@!!%, oh the irony

lol @ the way you speak, not sure how you were accepted to UoM
Fam please... If you want to incite a flame war, I am not the one.
Good try though.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom