Marrying a Jumpoff!!! (Updated on pg 1) Just spoke via phone!!!!

I've heard of a background similar to this chick before couldn't get a name though before i moved from RTS to carpenter complex
grin.gif

many a story about a whole floor smashing or something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

I've heard of a background similar to this chick before couldn't get a name though before i moved from RTS to carpenter complex
grin.gif

laugh.gif
What years? PM me if you want..... sounds like you know this situation. What made you move across the street? Curfew or just liked the layoutbetter

Originally Posted by archnoobie

grin.gif

laugh.gif
What years? PM me if you want..... sounds like you know this situation. What made you move across the street? Curfew or just liked the layout better
give me a name of this broad & ill do a lil bit of searching around for some pics.

Man I'm going to tell you I told a friend that I grew up with about his wifey being a straight skeezer and this fool got mad at me and it hasn't beenthe same since.

This dude actually ended up marrying the !+#$, but he still believes the kid is his which it's actually his cousin or uncle or something like that.

They live by Cityline right off of Cresent and Liberty Avenue in Brooklyn and her name is Vanessa.

On this dude's birthday he and she was arguing and he went to go see his daughter and she was having sex loudly so he could hear with three dudes at thesame time... with this dudes daughter in the apartment.

smh.gif
It's disgusting, but dudes been telling him since he was living around our way, but he just used to get tight and I don't know so I guess theystopped telling him that and started smashing her.

As far as your story goes he really isn't much to you so you could tell him and it's whatever it is you don't care if he or she get's mad, oryou can keep your mouth shut and just keep it moving.

Since he isn't close to you I would have used that as ransom and put that skeezer on the team, but you said you weren't interested so that's out ofthe question.

Me I would want to know no matter what or no matter how much it's going to hurt me or make me depressed.

Like others have said you can leave a note in the mailbox or something.

I would want someone to tell me if I were him. The fact that the guy isn't your friend puts you in a pretty good position. If you tell him and he gets mad,you won't lose a friend.

You just stated that this dude wasn't one of your close friends...and homegirl was gettin ran through and you didn't care much for shorty either.Honestly, I'd let the situation remain the way it is.

Why get yourself involved in a dumb !** situation that at the end of the day doesn't concern you? That's how I'd approach things...but that'sme.

Originally Posted by aepps20

I would want someone to tell me if I were him. The fact that the guy isn't your friend puts you in a pretty good position. If you tell him and he gets mad, you won't lose a friend.
I was thinking that exact same thing about not being "down" with dude forreal. I'm calling it a night. I'm making my decisionafter the game tomorrow since I'm burning out Sunday. I will update y'all dudes on what jumpoff- no pun intended

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by aepps20

I would want someone to tell me if I were him. The fact that the guy isn't your friend puts you in a pretty good position. If you tell him and he gets mad, you won't lose a friend.
I was thinking that exact same thing about not being "down" with dude forreal. I'm calling it a night. I'm making my decision after the game tomorrow since I'm burning out Sunday. I will update y'all dudes on what jumpoff- no pun intended

Good luck, there are too many sketchy people out there.

Enh, it's not really your place but if it bothers you so much you should say something. This +#%$ really does happen all the time though (unfortunately)it's not even that serious (
smh.gif
)

At the end of the day, 90% of ya'll gonna end up wifing jumpoffs anyways whether you know it or not
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Enh, it's not really your place but if it bothers you so much you should say something. This +#%$ really does happen all the time though (unfortunately) it's not even that serious (
smh.gif
)

At the end of the day, 90% of ya'll gonna end up wifing jumpoffs anyways whether you know it or not
laugh.gif
I'm wifing you so that means
smh.gif

Its not ya place to say that's not ya peeps like that so no need to say anything..the truth will eventually come to light...at that point its on him todecide whether to stay wit her...but since she told you don't say !***, apparently she lyin to do about her past promiscuity...not your place to dosomething she shoulda done off top..

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Enh, it's not really your place but if it bothers you so much you should say something. This +#%$ really does happen all the time though (unfortunately) it's not even that serious (
smh.gif
)

laugh.gif
smh.gif
she's in denial
nerd.gif

smh.gif
)

laugh.gif
so is this an admission that 98.6% of women are scalliwags/skeezers/JOs/ bustdowns?

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Weekend Girl wrote:

Enh, it's not really your place but if it bothers you so much you should say something. This +#%$ really does happen all the time though (unfortunately)
it's not even that serious (
smh.gif
)

laugh.gif
smh.gif
she's in denial
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Not at all. I have nothin' to hide.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

this dude and his statistics...

put it like this...you gotta find a # you're willing to settle with.

c4d262448139508beb6d8c19103d5a4d601671de.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

this dude and his statistics...

put it like this...you gotta find a # you're willing to settle with.
yep. its pretty sad that this is what our society has come to. but i think i'd be fine with up to 6-8

EDIT: nevermind, just take it on a case by case basis.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Enh, it's not really your place but if it bothers you so much you should say something. This +#%$ really does happen all the time though (unfortunately)
smh.gif
)

laugh.gif
so is this an admission that 98.6% of women are scalliwags/skeezers/JOs/ bustdowns?

My dude, I cannot speak for anyone but myself but I believe an overwhelming percentage of females in the 15-30 demographic these days have been andwill continue to be smutted out on a regular basis
smh.gif
The reform rate is fairly decent though. That's not to say there aren't any fine upstanding womenleft out there but at this point in time they are few and far between.

tired.gif
@ "reform rate"

i was just thinking about this...like some chicks i know BETTER not wear white @ their weddings...

but for real...i couldnt stand to see a dude i know wife a %%!# and not say nothing..it's the principle of do unto others...then again, some dudes are justhappy to get anything that they dont care.....

it's tricky cuz i dont even ask no more since i aint trying to wife nothing but i've been in situations where a girl would ask me and i'd throw outa arbitrary # like 5 and they'd say the same...i'd look @ em like "you lying b---"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

smh.gif
)

laugh.gif

My dude, I cannot speak for anyone but myself but I believe an overwhelming percentage of females in the 15-30 demographic these days have been and will continue to be smutted out on a regular basis
smh.gif
The reform rate is fairly decent though. That's not to say there aren't any fine upstanding women left out there but at this point in time they are few and far between.

Real talk !
grin.gif
nerd.gif

i wouldnt tell him. as long as she aint doing nothing like that now that shes with him, who cares

Back
Top Bottom