Marrying a Jumpoff!!! (Updated on pg 1) Just spoke via phone!!!!

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Enh, it's not really your place but if it bothers you so much you should say something. This +#%$ really does happen all the time though (unfortunately)
it's not even that serious (
smh.gif
)

At the end of the day, 90% of ya'll gonna end up wifing jumpoffs anyways whether you know it or not
laugh.gif
so is this an admission that 98.6% of women are scalliwags/skeezers/JOs/ bustdowns?

My dude, I cannot speak for anyone but myself but I believe an overwhelming percentage of females in the 15-30 demographic these days have been and will continue to be smutted out on a regular basis
smh.gif
The reform rate is fairly decent though. That's not to say there aren't any fine upstanding women left out there but at this point in time they are few and far between.
& that brings up another issue, reformed JOs use some of the dumbest logic in the world. They think that just because they claim thatthey've "changed" & "dont do that kinda stuffanymore". that gives them the impression that its like they never did any of that stuff.
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

But seriously women need to start realizing that no guys wants to settle down with someone who has been gettin trains ran on her & all kinds of nastyactivities. Not to mention they needa just start bein honest with dudes from jump. Alot of dudes will overlook it anyways. Not me tho

Tell em. If my chick was a ragged out %$*%# I would wanna know. I wouldn't care if it came from a total stranger.

there's no reforming for a JO of this magnitude. there will always be signs, many of which are visible, but at the same time, there will always be lonely,desperate people willing to overlook them and lie to themselves.
frown.gif
i shouldn't know this

I was in a VERY simliar situation. DONT TELL!!!! I lost my BF of 6 years because i told her some info about her girl, that she was a jump and wasnt !#%%Women is a MF they will have u chopped and screwed! I wish i woulda never told i woulda still have my ace. I have kept my nose outta other relationships everysince.

It's possible she has changed and every woman has a past...but if you feel he should know, tell him. It's her past so he either he deals with it or hebooks out. Her statement lets you know she is surprised to be engaged and doesn't want it ##%$$* up. If I knew someone on the level you descibed yourassociation with dude, I think I would want to know. If it was some random dude that hit her back in the day...then I would be salty.

I'd tell him on their wedding day. Even better, try to run a train on her again. It's like a skiny person who used to be fat when you keep offering tothem and consuming cookies and stuff in front of them. At first, they'll be like, "that stuff doesn't affect me anymore, I'm past that,"and act like they aren't hungry then next thing you know they'll damn near naw your hand off if you stand too close to the donuts. Then of course,catch it on your camera phone and show dude.

That way you get to be the hero and save your mans, and you get to smash. Win- win

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I'd tell him on their wedding day. Even better, try to run a train on her again. It's like a skiny person who used to be fat when you keep offering to them and consuming cookies and stuff in front of them. At first, they'll be like, "that stuff doesn't affect me anymore, I'm past that," and act like they aren't hungry then next thing you know they'll damn near naw your hand off if you stand too close to the donuts. Then of course, catch it on your camera phone and show dude.

That way you get to be the hero and save your mans, and you get to smash. Win- win
FOUL! Anyway I just updated with an edit on original post

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Enh, it's not really your place but if it bothers you so much you should say something. This +#%$ really does happen all the time though (unfortunately)
it's not even that serious (
smh.gif
)

At the end of the day, 90% of ya'll gonna end up wifing jumpoffs anyways whether you know it or not
laugh.gif
so is this an admission that 98.6% of women are scalliwags/skeezers/JOs/ bustdowns?

My dude, I cannot speak for anyone but myself but I believe an overwhelming percentage of females in the 15-30 demographic these days have been and will continue to be smutted out on a regular basis
smh.gif
The reform rate is fairly decent though. That's not to say there aren't any fine upstanding women left out there but at this point in time they are few and far between.

Damn. No wonder my mom said she pities this generation of men.

damn dude. I WOULD WANT TO KNOW. but whose to say that he's gonna believe what you say. If you had concrete evidence.. than it might be best to let himknow. I probably wouldnt say anything though. Tough situation. Smh

That convo between the two of you basically summed it all up. If he were in your shoes he'd keep to himself. Just let him live, but damn. Deep down idstill NEED TO KNOW. good luck to him and his.

i guess im different. i would definitely want to know...even if it is in the past. how else are you really going to know about a person if that person is onlytelling you the things he/she wants you to hear. i've done some %%*$%* up %#$$ but if im getting married to someone...i'd probably tell them. she gottaaccept me for who i am...who i was...and what i have become. if the truth ever came out that shorty is a jumpoff to that dude...he will be embarrassed and itsgoing to be his own fault

well played though on the conversation

OP:

My roommate (we're sophs) was dating a girl that I KNOW got ran through by the whole hockey team, we're talking some Eiffel Tower type-$**. She wasabout to do this one grimey dude but he was too drunk... so she went to his roommate and got piped
eek.gif
she was the queen of the "walk of shame" the next day.

They ended up breaking up seven separate times and now they are permanently split, as far as I know. I guess she was a nice girl, but she just couldn'tcontrol herself when she got drunk. As far as your boy, I think it depends on what kind of girl she is right now. Everyone makes mistakes freshman year... butif she's still a confirmed $%%@+ then I would snitch. You can't put dude through that mental turmoil for life.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by presequel

tell her she knows what she gotta do if she wants you to keep quiet.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i guess the dude answered his own question though , assuming he lives by his own principles
grin.gif

update with pic of said chick
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sonunox34

OP:

My roommate (we're sophs) was dating a girl that I KNOW got ran through by the whole hockey team, we're talking some Eiffel Tower type-$**. She was about to do this one grimey dude but he was too drunk... so she went to his roommate and got piped
eek.gif

They ended up breaking up seven separate times and now they are permanently split, as far as I know. I guess she was a nice girl, but she just couldn't control herself when she got drunk. As far as your boy, I think it depends on what kind of girl she is right now. Everyone makes mistakes freshman year... but if she's still a confirmed $%%@+ then I would snitch. You can't put dude through that mental turmoil for life.
It was later confirmed another NTer knows this chick from the same type of shenanigans.... smh
sick.gif

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by sonunox34

OP:

My roommate (we're sophs) was dating a girl that I KNOW got ran through by the whole hockey team, we're talking some Eiffel Tower type-$**. She was about to do this one grimey dude but he was too drunk... so she went to his roommate and got piped
eek.gif

They ended up breaking up seven separate times and now they are permanently split, as far as I know. I guess she was a nice girl, but she just couldn't control herself when she got drunk. As far as your boy, I think it depends on what kind of girl she is right now. Everyone makes mistakes freshman year... but if she's still a confirmed $%%@+ then I would snitch. You can't put dude through that mental turmoil for life.
It was later confirmed another NTer knows this chick from the same type of shenanigans.... smh
sick.gif

WHAT...

Detectives need to get on this case ASAP...if you won't expose the wench, Niketalk will...

Someone get as much info as you can on this chick...

There is a soon to be married brotha that needs to know that his soon to be wife is a former sperm bank.

The truth hurts, but he'll appreciate it...

Back
Top Bottom