Marrying a Jumpoff!!! (Updated on pg 1) Just spoke via phone!!!!

You did a good thing, and I'm sure dude has some idea or at least got the picture, but he sounded happy, so let him be.

Yeah man good you got that off your chest. Good luck
To him. People really change for the better and I hope she is in the right path.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

laugh.gif
this N (jumpoff marrier) just conceded to take that L. hiding from his wife's potential past
Basically sad if there is shadiness he dont wanna know.....and wouldnt wanna tell his either....which I believe a good amount of people feel this way
well could you just give us some damn pics then. or at least give a name so we can find some pics on our own
You know all of your posts just scream. Chill out fam, this was about a situation. Shes not that attractive...trust me
fam. you bouta let some innocent dude marry a JO, & you could at least have him be informed to the situation regarding her past. & you gon sit back & let him not know the truth about his girl.

You claim dude isnt ya man, but yall close enough for him to tell you that he's married. If yall close enough for you to be at his wedding, then you close enough to not let him look like a damn fool with the school JO

Did you read the edit or did you just skim thru it?
fam im the one that gave you the idea to bring that topic up in random conversation. Yea dude said that he wouldnt wanna know, but i couldnt let somebody do that to themselves. I'd find some way to tell them or at the least i'd talk to the old JO & tell her that she needa tell him about her past. you have done neither, thas jus a messed up thing to do. But you know what they say about karma

And thats where we differ. You one of them ol' if someone you love was in a vegetative state and already gave orders to pull the plug, you would go againstit because apparently you know whats best for everyone.... SMH
smh.gif
You gotta learn to let people live.... no pun intended

You cant control everything fam.

laugh.gif
this N (jumpoff marrier) just conceded to take that L. hiding from his wife's potential past
Basically sad if there is shadiness he dont wanna know.....and wouldnt wanna tell his either....which I believe a good amount of people feel this way
well could you just give us some damn pics then. or at least give a name so we can find some pics on our own
You know all of your posts just scream. Chill out fam, this was about a situation. Shes not that attractive...trust me
fam. you bouta let some innocent dude marry a JO, & you could at least have him be informed to the situation regarding her past. & you gon sit back & let him not know the truth about his girl.

You claim dude isnt ya man, but yall close enough for him to tell you that he's married. If yall close enough for you to be at his wedding, then you close enough to not let him look like a damn fool with the school JO

fam im the one that gave you the idea to bring that topic up in random conversation. Yea dude said that he wouldnt wanna know, but i couldnt let somebody do that to themselves. I'd find some way to tell them or at the least i'd talk to the old JO & tell her that she needa tell him about her past. you have done neither, thas jus a messed up thing to do. But you know what they say about karma

And thats where we differ. You one of them ol' if someone you love was in a vegetative state and already gave orders to pull the plug, you would go against it because apparently you know whats best for everyone.... SMH
smh.gif
You gotta learn to let people live.

you just pullin @!@* out ya %#$ now fam. comin out with the @!@* out of left field.

but you go on & do what u doin. its gone come back to you in one way or another.

laugh.gif

And thats where we differ. You one of them ol' if someone you love was in a vegetative state and already gave orders to pull the plug, you would go against it because apparently you know whats best for everyone.... SMH
smh.gif

you just pullin @!@* out ya %#$ now fam. comin out with the @!@* out of left field.

but you go on & do what u doin. its gone come back to you in one way or another.
I apologize to you if this situation is dear to you. You're clearly hurt that someone has found a soulmate and changed their life. I honestlydont know if you were in this kind of situation before or what....

I kind of feel sorry for you bro. Real talk.

laugh.gif

smh.gif

I apologize to you if this situation is dear to you. You're clearly hurt that someone has found a soulmate and changed their life. I honestly dont know if you were in this kind of situation before or what....

fam all you doin is pullin more *@%+ out ya +%$. just stop it already, you tryin 2 make jokes & its failing... badly.

dude should not be surprised

the way 2k9 girls are living,in the future every dude that want to get married gonna be marrying a jump off
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif

I apologize to you if this situation is dear to you. You're clearly hurt that someone has found a soulmate and changed their life. I honestly dont know if you were in this kind of situation before or what....

fam all you doin is pullin more *@%+ out ya +%$. just stop it already, you tryin 2 make jokes & its failing... badly.

Im really not joking. But whatever, the matter has been resolved. Good night.
If you're still not at peace with this, there's always my inbox. Get the stress off your chest there. I'm thru here. /Thread

That's why if you find a chick that's over 21, and she's been with less then 10 dudes then she can be your girlfriend.

If she's been with less then a handful, wife her ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

From the way the conversation went, the only way to make it more obvious would have been to say the broad's name.

The dude knows. Or, at least, I hope he comprehended that something may be out of place.

Dude obviously has a past, and so does the girl. I'd tell the girl that she should be honest and upfront about things with him if she really loves him likethat.

But after that, it'd be on them. Good work.

Back
Top Bottom