WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Man **** that statue :lol: I see the same as the rocky statue in philly, **** these made up *** people. You got real heroes from Brooklyn and these dummies wanna honor some make believe character. :lol:

Superman gets everything before Captain America does :lol: Films, cartoons, video games, statues, etc. :rofl:

'Brand New' MARVEL TV Show Trailer Promised For Saturday At The Cup O' Joe Panel

Marvel will be unveiling a trailer for a "brand new show" on Saturday at Comic-Con International: San Diego, according to Chief Creative Officer Joe Quesada. The artist/executive promised the trailer at his annual "Cup O' Joe" panel taking place Saturday beginning at 3:00 p.m. PST.
"Fans that attended last year’s panel were treated to a never before seen (and hysterical) 8 minute outtake from Daredevil Season 1 and this year’s panel will be no different," said Quesada on his personal Tumblr. "If you’re a fan of our TV shows I’ll be premiering a trailer for a brand new show we’re working on. This will be the only time at the con that you’ll be able to see it so make sure to get there early."
There are several possibilities for this mystery trailer. Of all its "brand new" shows, Netflix's Luke Cage is the one closest to completion - and one that has yet to have an official trailer (the March 2016 video was earmarked as a "teaser"). Quesada has a personal tie to that show, as a illustration of his is being given out as a limited edition poster at this year's SDCC. The only thing going against this theory is that Luke Cage has its own panel scheduled for Thursday evening with the cast and crew.

Other possibilities include the currently filming Netflix series Iron Fist or FX's Legion. The latter migit seem a stretch given it's an X-Men property, and by extension 20th Century Fox, but that property is one of several being co-produced actively with Marvel Television - in fact, it was originally announced on Marvel's own website.
Dark horse candidates for this could be one of Marvel Television's numerous animated series previously reported to be in the works, or even something as germaine as a documentary-style one-off like ABC's Captain America 75th Anniversary special.
Newsarama will be reporting on this, and all of SDCC, live throughout the weekend.

:smokin

It'd be really cool if it was a show that we had no clue about being made but I expect it'll be Luke Cage. Maybe Damage Control. Not sure if they got enough for Iron Fist but I expect him to show up in LC anyway.

Last edited:
Last night one of my coworkers tried to tell me how Dawn of Justice is superior to Civil War :lol: Apparently the Civil War conflict didn't make any sense and Captain America and Iron Man fighting was silly. I also missed the deep tragedy of Superman fighting Batman and failed to understand how powerful a moment it was for Batman to stop his assault on Superman when he heard his mother's name. Really it seems that I just didn't understand either film at all. :rofl: Almost smacked him across the face.

You should keep smacking his face and watch him cry after he says "martha" and you don't stop.

Your coworker is wrong, but how dare those filthy casuals speak on this topic to people they work with

Last edited:
Last night one of my coworkers tried to tell me how Dawn of Justice is superior to Civil War :lol: Apparently the Civil War conflict didn't make any sense and Captain America and Iron Man fighting was silly. I also missed the deep tragedy of Superman fighting Batman and failed to understand how powerful a moment it was for Batman to stop his assault on Superman when he heard his mother's name. Really it seems that I just didn't understand either film at all. :rofl: Almost smacked him across the face.

The sad part is likely your coworker wasn't trolling. He probably really believed the **** coming out his mouth.

only person that can save the planet in MOS, let me go fight him..

woman that has been on earth for around 100 years and hasn't done ish in our time of need, sure let me trust her for no substantive reason

then there is always:

That Luke Cage trailer tho
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom