WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

In Scott's defense though the suit wasn't working the whole movie, plus he was rusty from being on house arrest for two years.

I might need to watch it again but I felt like the Wasp had all the cool scenes. It was like he was the bumbling sidekick and she was doing all the legwork.

If there was a superhero draft, right now I'm drafting the Wasp over Antman even though she can't go giant

I mean, she was kinda born for it.

I don’t think Marvel owns the rights to the Micronauts though so calling it the “Microverse” probably won’t happen...IE “Age of Miracles” in place of Mutants :lol:...

Miniverse? Quantumverse?
Nah, as far as I understand it Marvel fully owns the Microverse. It was created in the 40s.

Has nothing to do with the Micronauts. They were used for space **** in Marvel anyway.

There's Fantastic 4 villains from there, a whole Hulk storyline set there, etc.
I might need to watch it again but I felt like the Wasp had all the cool scenes. It was like he was the bumbling sidekick and she was doing all the legwork.

If there was a superhero draft, right now I'm drafting the Wasp over Antman even though she can't go giant
That's exactly what he is though.

Scott Lang's speciality wss being a thief. Hope is a new character they're making as badass as they want.

She's the one that makes the entire concept of shrinking look dangerous.

I didn't get any pics but my coworker did. He snapped some so I pulled out my phone and security quickly came through and was like "no pics" :lol:

Here's what my coworker got:
IMG_3110.jpg
Just got out my watch and I totally forgot about this picture/post from back in november. Crazy seeing it on film :lol:

Edit: here’s the pic
76FB5C3C-C9C5-4676-A156-41A710232F12.jpeg

But back to what I really wanted to say:

That MF Thanos got me again :lol: :wow::angry:

Avengers came out what? 3 or 4 months ago? And I got hit with the same feelins I did back then, literally sayin “Noooooooooooooooooooooo” in the theater all shook n **** :lol:

Nah, as far as I understand it Marvel fully owns the Microverse. It was created in the 40s.

Has nothing to do with the Micronauts. They were used for space **** in Marvel anyway.

There's Fantastic 4 villains from there, a whole Hulk storyline set there, etc.

Micronauts come from the Microverse man...Has everything to do with them...And Marvel doesn’t own the rights to either (At least yet, considering Diseney’s doing anything to shore up their Marvel Universe)...Paramount owns the Micronauts and the Microverse name along with them...It’s why Marvel ~ Disney went with the quantum realm name in the first Ant Man movie...

Couple articles I found after a quick google search to help clear it up...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.es...man-and-the-wasp-post-credit-scene-explained/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbr.com/ant-man-quantum-realm-microverse/amp/

Movie was ok. Not great, It’s worth your money though. Pena shined and so did Park. I kind feel like antman 1 was funnier though. Goggins let me down, thought he was gonna be legendary after seeing the previews.

Evangeline Lilly lookin like a snack as always but lawd Michelle Pfeiffer. In 6 years she will be retirement age. Forgot how bad she was.

Micronauts come from the Microverse man...Has everything to do with them...And Marvel doesn’t own the rights to either (At least yet, considering Diseney’s doing anything to shore up their Marvel Universe)...Paramount owns the Micronauts and the Microverse name along with them...It’s why Marvel ~ Disney went with the quantum realm name in the first Ant Man movie...

Couple articles I found after a quick google search to help clear it up...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.es...man-and-the-wasp-post-credit-scene-explained/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbr.com/ant-man-quantum-realm-microverse/amp/
The quantum realm is obviously not the microverse though :lol:

The Microverse is a literal miniature universe. Has nothing to do with the quantum realm.

Plus from what I looked up the Microverse was first created in a 1940s Cap America comic before the Micronauts creators werr old enough to read.

That 2nd link you posted basically has everything I previously mentioned about it in there.

Just with the added quantum realm is the Microverse. My thing is Marvel comics continues to call it the Microverse. I had to basically look up the circumstances for Marvel losing the license and there's a bunch of things they can and can't use.

I had zero expectations and ended up enjoying the film. Gonna need a Rudd, Peña, and Park buddy movie.

My biggest takeaway- Did Dr. Strange factor in all of the quantum realm / time vortex stuff as part of the path to defeating Thanos?

Also, this deleted scene from Antman 1 is amazing

Last edited:
My biggest takeaway- Did Dr. Strange factor in all of the quantum realm / time vortex stuff as part of the path to defeating Thanos?
I mean he didnt have to factor in anything. He just looked at over 14 million possible futures.

So if it plays a huge part in them winning he saw it.

Lol look up Michelle Pfeiffer in Batman Returns and that's the face you'll see in Ant Man

Cgi facial technology is crazy. Once it gets cheaper and easier to do I bet some of these actors can go on acting forever lol

I know what she looked like then :lol: I'm tryna see the CGI version

RIP to the man that designed the greatest superhero of all time. You, Stan and Jack changed my life.

892BD1F2-68E5-4670-A6D5-8555A4AA703A.jpeg

After Spiderman comes out on PS4, I'm fully expecting it to be an 85-90+ rated game, but you'll hate on it and stop ****in with Spidey :lol:

After Spiderman comes out on PS4, I'm fully expecting it to be an 85-90+ rated game, but you'll hate on it and stop ****in with Spidey :lol:

I’ve played every Spider-Man game from Mysterio’s Menace to Web of Shadows. For me to hate Spider-Man PS4 it would literally have to be cancelled. I have it preordered and I’m counting down the days lol. Spider-Man is much bigger than just a video game by the way, just like one of the most storied events in all of comics is bigger than that trash movie that was loosely based off of it.

Back
Top Bottom