WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

giphy.gif

This 2018 :lol: we'll have HD post credit scenes for me to watch next wk
Yeah, next week. Not 2 days since premiere :lol:

How come?

Because this one actually left me anticipating what's next for the character. The other ones just leave me with an okay I know what direction they're going in next feeling. Everybody gasped when they saw this end credit

Best end credit scene imo has to be either IM1 or Thor: The Dark World. Both expanded the universe beyond comprehension. Black Nick Fury actually being Sma Jackson?? Benefit Del Toro as the Collector with what was supposed to be Adam Warlock’s cocoon?? Nerdgasm

Because this one actually left me anticipating what's next for the character. The other ones just leave me with an okay I know what direction they're going in next feeling. Everybody gasped when they saw this end credit

I feel you. I just think that type is too predictable.

Personally, I feel that end credits scene was on par with Ragnarok when Thanos pulls up on them.

IM1
A1
IW
Ragnarok/AM&W
TWS age of miracles

I thought you meant a good pic :lol:

Not just a screenshot from the online copy that's been floating around since friday but I remember you said you not gonna watch it so I guess it doesn't make a difference to you.

It got the job done. I'm not picky :lol:

I thought Tony creating his own infinity stones would’ve been dope.

But I just want to see Captain Marvel **** **** up and Adam Worlock make his debut.

I really really hope that they'll explain in A4 why out of million of realities Thanos getting all the stones and snapping half of the universe was the only way

It better not be something stupid like Tony is the key to victory and giving Thanos the stone was the only way to spare Tony's life in all of the realities

Hope a few die. Well I don’t, but I know these guys can’t go forever.

I hope the die honorably. No way there are more than 3 deaths from the OG. I think that’s too much. 2 at most. Cap being obvious :frown:

I think Thor gets its it too.
Asgard dead, family dead...
IM can get it too, just because he been doing it for a while.

I just feel in the future they might want to do another huge Avengers film and include some of these guys.

Back
Top Bottom