WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Cap is the leader of the Avengers, he inspires everyone. over the years Cap got Thor, Stark, Hulk, Rocket, Lang, and Nebula to follow and respect him
Stark is the benefactor of the Avengers and a great alternate leader.

in what movie do rocket and nebula "follow" cap?

BW is running things in endgame, that's who rocket and nebula are reporting to

cap gives pep talks.. but when it comes time for actual plans, we've seen numerous movies where that falls on the smarter folks (as it should)

in what movie do rocket and nebula "follow" cap?

BW is running things in endgame, that's who rocket and nebula are reporting to

cap gives pep talks.. but when it comes time for actual plans, we've seen numerous movies where that falls on the smarter folks (as it should)

well thats just like your opinion, man... and there is built in confirmation bias on your opinion.

we all know you don't like Cap in this thread. meanwhile i've been fair to both Stark and Rogers in praise and criticism.

Could the fact that he held in what Bucky did to Tonys parents keep him from weilding the hammer? After Civil war when knew he made a mistake and THEN tony, basically, forgave him and moved on...........Only then was he actually worthy.

Just a thought.

Reactions: wr
well thats just like your opinion, man... and there is built in confirmation bias on your opinion.

soooooooooooooooooooooooo those things didnt happen in the movie?

did you skip over the scene of rocket and nebula on the big screen reporting to BW about what was happening? where captain marvel, war machine and also okoye are reporting back to natasha on things happening, you skipped that one?

and then steve gives a pep talk before they're about to go on their various missions.. we dont even see steve in the brainstorming session with tony, banner and natasha

soooooooooooooooooooooooo those things didnt happen in the movie?

did you skip over the scene of rocket and nebula on the big screen reporting to BW about what was happening? where captain marvel, war machine and also okoye are reporting back to natasha on things happening, you skipped that one?

and then steve gives a pep talk before they're about to go on their various missions.. we dont even see steve in the brainstorming session with tony, banner and natasha

bro your overthinking everything, who does Black Widow report to? she reports to Cap.

Everyone was in the brainstorming session, man...

but regardless of my opinion, you're just trying to find a way to **** on Cap on this thread no matter how subtle it is. its your opinion and its valid like everyone elses.

but im pretty sure the directors and the writers dont see it that way. but i aint gonna try to get into that Rogers/Stark debate cause they are both great. i aint trynna find a way to **** on Stark because everyone has their part to play.

man its so obvious you have an anti Cap agenda on here. give it a rest dude.

i like Cap but i aint going all amel on your *** about it. im just trying to to be fair.

bro your overthinking everything, who does Black Widow report to? she reports to Cap.

and when was this scene? what part of endgame do we see this?

Everyone was in the brainstorming session, man...

and yet 3 people were in the room when they figured out that 3 stones were in new york at the right time and cut to the next scene is them announcing the plan

natasha clearly deserves alot more credit than you give her

Out of curiosity, who do you see as the unequivocal leader of the group: Iron Man or Cap? Or do you see them as equals but simply with different approaches and arguments to things?
Every time when they were a team I notice its Tony telling Steve to start doing the leader stuff :lol:

It's like Steve's the field leader but Tony is the administrator and manager.

and when was this scene? what part of endgame do we see this?

and yet 3 people were in the room when they figured out that 3 stones were in new york at the right time and cut to the next scene is them announcing the plan

natasha clearly deserves alot more credit than you give her

why do you always gotta escalate things to another level? i gave an opinion and you didn't like it.

everyone deserves credit in all the parts they played.

give it a rest dude, i aint trying get in debates of whos more important or not. it was my opinion.

Every time when they were a team I notice its Tony telling Steve to start doing the leader stuff :lol:

It's like Steve's the field leader but Tony is the administrator and manager.

and even that was really only the first avengers movie, when tony says "call it cap"

other than that all we see is pep talks.. it's others coming up with the plans.. like with end game

we all know you don't like Cap in this thread. meanwhile i've been fair to both Stark and Rogers in praise and criticism.
Seriously though, when did Rocket and especially Nebula follow and respect Steve Rogers.

I dont think Nebula ever speaks to Steve or directly acknowledges him.

Regardless of who the leader is, bet Tony don't want none of that smoke. He remembers what happened last time. IMG_9131.PNG

Seriously though, when did Rocket and especially Nebula follow and respect Steve Rogers.

I dont think Nebula ever speaks to Steve or directly acknowledges him.

i just see it as respect, they never really **** on him like they do other leaders like Quill and Thor. u know what i mean?

maybe its because hes WW2 veteran..

After the 5 year time skip, its pretty obvious Black Widow is running things cuz thats what she needs to get a level of control on a situation that is hard to accept.

They open with Steve @ a depressing meeting of survivors of the snap talking about moving on.

Natasha is clearly in charge of global and galactic events as far as being informed. She's basically Nick Fury.

When Steve shows up after she gets the less than positive Clint info she's like what are you doing here? Time for laundry?

That indicated to me that its Natasha that's on top of things while Steve is trying to live his own life while trying to be optimistic about it.

And also from the looks of it Tony is still supporting the whole thing since thats his facility.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom