WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Cap 1 was certainly the better organ story movie. It was a complete movie
Period.

kanye-west-bbc-interview.jpg

IM3 was still trash though. That's not even after the travesty that was Mandarin, who is the most important villain to Iron Man and his primary nemesis. They really just made him a method actor with substance abuse issues.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

The Mandarin in Iron Man 3 is honestly just as bad as Superman watching his father get killed by a tornado. One of the worst things i've ever seen. And the fact that it was The Mandarin of all villains only makes it worse.

Last edited:
This pertains to just the comics, but I can't believe there's going to be a Civil War Part II

:lol:

These fools couldn't learn to get along after the first one?

Also weird that War Machine is on the same team as Cap and Falcon is on IM's team :wow:

Also weirder is that Cap is not the leader of his team

Will not be buying this comic series

Last edited:
This pertains to just the comics, but I can't believe there's going to be a Civil War Part II

Also weird that War Machine is on the same team as Cap and Falcon is on IM's team :wow:

After the petty **** Marvel did killing off F4 and then the X-MEN then trying to make SW and QS not the children of Magneto all just cause they don't have the movie rights, I've been good off the comics. **** em

IM3 was still trash though. That's not even after the travesty that was Mandarin, who is the most important villain to Iron Man and his primary nemesis. They really just made him a method actor with substance abuse issues.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

The Mandarin in Iron Man 3 is honestly just as bad as Superman watching his father get killed by a tornado. One of the worst things i've ever seen. And the fact that it was The Mandarin of all villains only makes it worse.

I just want to see a good interpretation of Dr. Doom and The Mandarin on screen. We have Jedi's, Sith Lord's, and Sorcerers all done well on screen. Dr. Strange is coming out this year too. I feel like there is a lot to pull from to make those 2 villains great in a big budget movie.

I really think Dr. Doom should be one of the easiest villains to translate on the big screen

And Fox eff'd it up twice :lol:

Cap 1 was certainly the better organ story movie. It was a complete movie
Period.
Cap1 is the worst origin movie in the MCU.

It's not better than any other origin movie Marvel has made.

We'd need to start talking about Wolverine Origins and Fan4stic to get to worse origin flicks.

Cuz Cap was recently an old man who was pretty unimportant. This is about Captain Marvel wanting to use a precog Inhuman and Iron Man not wanting to change the future in that way.

It is not a continuation of the first CW either so sides taken can be completely different. Also War Machine is definitely on Tony's side :lol: However, he is smashing Captain Marvel in the comics.

After the petty **** Marvel did killing off F4 and then the X-MEN then trying to make SW and QS not the children of Magneto all just cause they don't have the movie rights, I've been good off the comics. **** em
The F4 aren't dead. They and the rest of the Future Foundation are recreating the Marvel multiverse, everybody in the main marvel universe just think the F4 died to stop the incursions.

They never killed off the X-Men.

**** the comic versions of QS and SW. Honestly doesn't matter that they're not the children of Magneto given they were never intended to be his children to start. Word to Stan Lee.
You forgot about The First Avenger

I seen somebody said TFA and I was like when did Marvel make The Force Awakens? :nerd: :lol:

Cap:TFA was basura.

Last edited:
I think I've watched Cap 1 twice. First in the theaters, then again on TV. I had no desire to rewatch it. 

Same goes for Thor 1 (and 2).

And I remember feeling really disappointed they botched The Mandarin. But upon re-watching, Iron Man 3 wasn't as bad as I thought. I like Shane Black, I like that they did something a little different. I won't argue or try to persuade anyone who hates it, though.. I see the complaints loud and clear.

Captain Marvel is the catalyst for CW 2? :x

I really gave both of her recent series a try. The one where she goes back to WWII and the newer one where she's in space. I really can't rock with the character nor her books at all.

Hopefully the movie changes my opinion because currently Captain Marvel is bleh to me.

Jane Thor is that fiyah tho.

Last edited:
Cuz Cap was recently an old man who was pretty unimportant. This is about Captain Marvel wanting to use a precog Inhuman and Iron Man not wanting to change the future in that way.

It is not a continuation of the first CW either so sides taken can be completely different. Also War Machine is definitely on Tony's side :lol: However, he is smashing Captain Marvel in the comics.
The F4 aren't dead. They and the rest of the Future Foundation are recreating the Marvel multiverse, everybody in the main marvel universe just think the F4 died to stop the incursions.

They never killed off the X-Men.

**** the comic versions of QS and SW. Honestly doesn't matter that they're not the children of Magneto given they were never intended to be his children to start. Word to Stan Lee.

I seen somebody said TFA and I was like when did Marvel make The Force Awakens? :nerd: :lol:

Cap:TFA was basura.

Don't know what's going on now but Marvel did pull the plug on F4 and also on X-MEN. Then had the nerve to make it that Inhumans could kill mutants through terrogenesis.

Yeah, SW and QS weren't originally Magneto's children but they have been for decades. Marvel blatantly changed it again to distance them from Magneto (FOX).

And that's just comics. Let's not get started on toys, clothing, other merchandise along with cartoons. They finally through them a bone with Legion and Hellfire Club. FINALLY.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom