MARVEL LEGENDS collection

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I was so tempted to start collecting these, but stopped myself.

They still look amazing.  It's too easy to get caught up in nostalgia, I have that Wolverine series III.  I looked for that Iron Man and Captain America, never got around to buying them.

As much as I like these figures, I have to stop myself.  It's bad enough I have a ton of shoes.  Mighty Muggs, scooped up a couple of Marvel favorites (Wolverine, Spider Man, Iron Man) still might buy Hulk and Captain America passed on a lot of Marvel Muggs, tempted, but held back.  Same with McFarlane, they are cool as *%%*, but always need to walk away from that aisle.  Still going to get the USC version of Troy Polamalu.

Props though.

yeah i just bought the variant iron man series one(gold) and toad. spent 100 on both lol.. sucks, but im so far along i need to just finish it off and store it away like i have already for past 6 years. i figure ill buy one a month to finish it off next year or so, no rush. thanks to everyone that gived props btw. 

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I was so tempted to start collecting these, but stopped myself.

They still look amazing.  It's too easy to get caught up in nostalgia, I have that Wolverine series III.  I looked for that Iron Man and Captain America, never got around to buying them.

As much as I like these figures, I have to stop myself.  It's bad enough I have a ton of shoes.  Mighty Muggs, scooped up a couple of Marvel favorites (Wolverine, Spider Man, Iron Man) still might buy Hulk and Captain America passed on a lot of Marvel Muggs, tempted, but held back.  Same with McFarlane, they are cool as *%%*, but always need to walk away from that aisle.  Still going to get the USC version of Troy Polamalu.

Props though.

yeah i just bought the variant iron man series one(gold) and toad. spent 100 on both lol.. sucks, but im so far along i need to just finish it off and store it away like i have already for past 6 years. i figure ill buy one a month to finish it off next year or so, no rush. thanks to everyone that gived props btw. 

Nice collection
pimp.gif

Now you got me looking for these marvel legends. Wouldn't mind having the whole Uncanny X-Men collection on display. But those eBay prices for some of these is ridiculous! Any other spots I can check for these?

Now you got me looking for these marvel legends. Wouldn't mind having the whole Uncanny X-Men collection on display. But those eBay prices for some of these is ridiculous! Any other spots I can check for these?

got a whole list.. excuse the OD.. some are better than others on certain figures..

superherotoys.com
toysonfire.com
toydorks.com
toytastik.com
tisinc99.com
cmdstore.com

got a whole list.. excuse the OD.. some are better than others on certain figures..

superherotoys.com
toysonfire.com
toydorks.com
toytastik.com
tisinc99.com
cmdstore.com

5-6 grand at flightclub prices. lol. good little investment that i just keep away from remembering .

5-6 grand at flightclub prices. lol. good little investment that i just keep away from remembering .

You should sell all that figurine $%%+ and turn the money around for SHOES!

Because SHOES belong in the SNEAKER SHOWCASE FORUM.

Good luck!

You should sell all that figurine $%%+ and turn the money around for SHOES!

Because SHOES belong in the SNEAKER SHOWCASE FORUM.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom