MARVEL LEGENDS collection

I'm hating!

only because I WAS into Star Wars
tongue.gif
Otherwise, very nice indeed! BTW- what happened to KB toys, they were the --IT. I guess it's hard to compete against WallyMart or Targe'

I'm hating!

only because I WAS into Star Wars
tongue.gif
Otherwise, very nice indeed! BTW- what happened to KB toys, they were the --IT. I guess it's hard to compete against WallyMart or Targe'

^ lol on the hunt for him but i refuse to pay 100 plus. prob be going to the comic book stores locally, to see if i can get a better price

^ lol on the hunt for him but i refuse to pay 100 plus. prob be going to the comic book stores locally, to see if i can get a better price

Awesome stuff. Juggernaut is humongous as he should be not like the newer versions. Thanks for sharing.

Awesome stuff. Juggernaut is humongous as he should be not like the newer versions. Thanks for sharing.

This is the SNEAKER SHOWCASE right? I thought I was in the wrong place for a second LOL, Nice collection I guess
grin.gif

This is the SNEAKER SHOWCASE right? I thought I was in the wrong place for a second LOL, Nice collection I guess
grin.gif

I was so tempted to start collecting these, but stopped myself.

They still look amazing.  It's too easy to get caught up in nostalgia, I have that Wolverine series III.  I looked for that Iron Man and Captain America, never got around to buying them.

As much as I like these figures, I have to stop myself.  It's bad enough I have a ton of shoes.  Mighty Muggs, scooped up a couple of Marvel favorites (Wolverine, Spider Man, Iron Man) still might buy Hulk and Captain America passed on a lot of Marvel Muggs, tempted, but held back.  Same with McFarlane, they are cool as *%%*, but always need to walk away from that aisle.  Still going to get the USC version of Troy Polamalu.

Props though.

I was so tempted to start collecting these, but stopped myself.

They still look amazing.  It's too easy to get caught up in nostalgia, I have that Wolverine series III.  I looked for that Iron Man and Captain America, never got around to buying them.

As much as I like these figures, I have to stop myself.  It's bad enough I have a ton of shoes.  Mighty Muggs, scooped up a couple of Marvel favorites (Wolverine, Spider Man, Iron Man) still might buy Hulk and Captain America passed on a lot of Marvel Muggs, tempted, but held back.  Same with McFarlane, they are cool as *%%*, but always need to walk away from that aisle.  Still going to get the USC version of Troy Polamalu.

Props though.

Back
Top Bottom