MARVEL LEGENDS collection

That x-force deadpool statue is
eek.gif

yeah, that Deadpool statue looks crazy, I'm so tempted to get one myself, but I just made a nice chunk of change selling of my DP statue last month because I saw that Sideshow Collectibles is making a Deadpool Premium Format figure so that's gonna be the end-all/be-all collectible I'll need.
12e2563d5020cf4d71e560d583099a98da8f4da.JPG

yeah, that Deadpool statue looks crazy, I'm so tempted to get one myself, but I just made a nice chunk of change selling of my DP statue last month because I saw that Sideshow Collectibles is making a Deadpool Premium Format figure so that's gonna be the end-all/be-all collectible I'll need.
12e2563d5020cf4d71e560d583099a98da8f4da.JPG

Anyone in here collect the Sota Street Fighter figures? Recently started getting hooked on these and already ordered 3 or so lol. Figures have crazy detail and articulation and were modeled after toy biz marvel legends and like toy biz the company went under and there great figures went with them.

Anyone in here collect the Sota Street Fighter figures? Recently started getting hooked on these and already ordered 3 or so lol. Figures have crazy detail and articulation and were modeled after toy biz marvel legends and like toy biz the company went under and there great figures went with them.

I used to have a bunch but got rid of them, I have have Akuma left somewhere.  They were really good figures though.  And it might be old news, but looks like the new 2012 Marvel Legends come out this spring.  Here's a brief list of the first wave:
Commander Steve Rogers (Captain America) x 1
Extremis Iron Man x 1
Marvel's Klaw x 1
Ghost Rider x 1
Heroic Age Thor x 1
Constrictor x 1
X-Men's Hope Summers 1 x

Pieces to build the Terrax Build-A-Figure are included as well
sdcc2011marvellegendswa.jpg

I used to have a bunch but got rid of them, I have have Akuma left somewhere.  They were really good figures though.  And it might be old news, but looks like the new 2012 Marvel Legends come out this spring.  Here's a brief list of the first wave:
Commander Steve Rogers (Captain America) x 1
Extremis Iron Man x 1
Marvel's Klaw x 1
Ghost Rider x 1
Heroic Age Thor x 1
Constrictor x 1
X-Men's Hope Summers 1 x

Pieces to build the Terrax Build-A-Figure are included as well
sdcc2011marvellegendswa.jpg

Nice if you ever find a akuma and looking to get rid of it HMU sir. And They showed these at NYCC/SDCC but the new wave actually releases late January/early february sir we won't have to wait till spring. I posted pics of that wave 5 or so pages back. You could preorder a case at comic shops and websites already. I ordered a case at my comic shop already can't wait!

Nice if you ever find a akuma and looking to get rid of it HMU sir. And They showed these at NYCC/SDCC but the new wave actually releases late January/early february sir we won't have to wait till spring. I posted pics of that wave 5 or so pages back. You could preorder a case at comic shops and websites already. I ordered a case at my comic shop already can't wait!

oh my bad, just saw them at BBTS and was going by their date.  I love when I find out the release dates are sooner
pimp.gif
  I'm really hoping this line is successful, although I don't see why it shouldn't be and it really should've never been cancelled in the first place.

oh my bad, just saw them at BBTS and was going by their date.  I love when I find out the release dates are sooner
pimp.gif
  I'm really hoping this line is successful, although I don't see why it shouldn't be and it really should've never been cancelled in the first place.

^ i assumed it was because of BBTS lol they like to stay on the safe side and put later dates to not piss people off in case there orders are late. Completely agree they never should have canceled the line to begin with only thing that saddens me about this wave is that this iron man will be such a peg warmer lol

^ i assumed it was because of BBTS lol they like to stay on the safe side and put later dates to not piss people off in case there orders are late. Completely agree they never should have canceled the line to begin with only thing that saddens me about this wave is that this iron man will be such a peg warmer lol

I hope Marvel does some of the Gaurdians of the Galaxy in the new ML line. a build a groot would be epic. I am still trying to find the MU 4 figure set in store but have been broke and just haven;t hunted anything out lately.

I hope Marvel does some of the Gaurdians of the Galaxy in the new ML line. a build a groot would be epic. I am still trying to find the MU 4 figure set in store but have been broke and just haven;t hunted anything out lately.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Wave 2 has Drax in it your wish has been granted!

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Wave 2 has Drax in it your wish has been granted!

Back
Top Bottom