MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

No its Magneto...... cape and hand gesture
250px-Magslee.PNG

i'm pretty sure he had a stance similar to that of the shaded figure in MVC2

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

No its Magneto...... cape and hand gesture
250px-Magslee.PNG

i'm pretty sure he had a stance similar to that of the shaded figure in MVC2

can't be the hands are nothing his their more sharp..it either is thanos, or Mr Sin

im amped about this game like everybody else is. strider better be in the roster or i will go ape****

i dont understand why they couldnt use hand drawings for the last one ohh well
that trailer got me amped and if it comes out anything like sf4 ill be pissed

this is gonna be NICE!!!!

im super hyped.

i really dont care if its only 30 characters... as long as all of them are balanced and actually useful. mvc2 had a bunch of lames just to fill up empty spots like roll and servbot.

they better keep strider in the game. dante seems official so they might as well put vergil on. put in the characters from onimusha as well.

and deadpool ftw!

pimp.gif
I just bought MVC2 on the 360 too..

I didnt get to read thru all the posts so IDK who's gonna be in it but I hope they keep at least 1 out of Stryder & Hayato

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

i dont understand why they couldnt use hand drawings for the last one ohh well
that trailer got me amped and if it comes out anything like sf4 ill be pissed

That will take WAAYYY too long. SF HDR took years just to draw 16 characters. God knows BlazBlue took !##+@$# forever. Imagine how long 30+ will be. By the time they're finished, the PS5 will be out.

Im ready I hope they keep the jazz music it was kinda dope though i dont know anybody that played it without the music I applaud them for making this its all kind of cats all kinds of races and genders that @#$^ with this game

The 3D thing is an issue cause it may just make the gameplay ugly, IMO
laugh.gif

As long as the speed is the same though *Shrug*

Originally Posted by Uptown Hadji

Originally Posted by Aztec

Originally Posted by Uptown Hadji

18dkt3.jpg

Kurow Kirishima...maybe
2dqseuf.gif
I am swaying towards Thanos because it is a common stance he makes.

94626884755a75cddd49a2b29b85a0ec6dcf6c23.jpg

hmmmm i def could see what your saying, but the fingers are a bit sharp at the edges my 2nd guess was 
vwr0ig.jpg

or and i know i'm REACHING with this one 

2ms24j5.jpg

I don't know
john-cena.jpg

i just hope the 3D isn't gonna eff up the game..

and they better go from 30 characters to 100 + characters within these next months..

are we ever gonna see carnage? deadpool? characters from powerstone?

why is everyone trying to find out who it is based off old images and artwork?

we don't know who that is for sure, and if they are redoing character artwork for the game, it can be ANYBODY

handsome is saying the silhouettes from the mvc3 pics are new and everyone is trying to figure out who they are based on OLD images of sinister, deadpool, thanos, mag, john cena, etc.

Originally Posted by bamez

handsome is saying the silhouettes from the mvc3 pics are new and everyone is trying to figure out who they are based on OLD images of sinister, deadpool, thanos, mag, john cena, etc.

exactly. im still OD hyped though. 

Back
Top Bottom