MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

^^^ dope
pimp.gif

damn these NTer 187 me

0-2 on NT
tired.gif

yeah i feel like this game isn't marvel either. they changed too many things around. top reasons why i feel like its not marvel:

things i don't like about the game:

-the amount of time you have to input a move is way too long which causes moves to not come out in the same time period they would in EVERY OTHER VS GAME.

-holding down a button to tag in/out is trash. why did they change it??

-not being able to whiff to build meter is trash.

-level 3 x factor shenanigans.

-getting hit out of a super with a L

-level 3 supers on reaction to level 1 supers

-no jump in attacks (very odd). to elaborate on that, in the other games you could come down with more than just H.

-attacking while tridash changing...if its not broke then don't fix it.

-too many FORCED gimmicks...such as having level 3 supers, x factor in general with the speed boost, no chip and higher damage output, dhc supers, etc. and air exchange combos all in this game. same type of %*## they put in ssfIV with command normals, specials, supers, ex moves, ultras, etc.

-wolverine's speed up super shenanigans is +#%$*#%$. forget about sent.

-lack of a spectator mode in lobbies.

-no custom music option for ps3 is TRASH.

-ranked matches are +#%$*#%$. at least be able to have a rematch option just like player matches. everybody is spamming chun li's kicks and/or sent spit w/doom hidden missiles assist.

-changing the inputs for moves that have existed for over a decade.

i just got the game today.. PSN: IndyStateOfMind

i'm in training mode right now... been using ryu and wolverine and switching out my 3rd guy...

can somebody help a me out w/ this game first fighting game ive ever played, im kind of having fun w/ it but im the type of person who has to know how to do every move till i have fun w/ a game, like i cant do anything until i figure out how to do that 1 move and in this case i cant do any move consistently its basically me just moving the joy stick around in circles till something happens dont even know how to block, and i dont understand the booklet what does "ATh" "ATm" "ATl" mean im so confused w/ this game and im pissed that i got it for ps3 instead of 360 i hate the ps3 joystick

I love the new costume pack.. At first I had no idea what the hell was wrong with Ryu's weird new costume, but then I realized that it was his Street Fighter 1 outfit. What a great move.

Originally Posted by debs 168

yeah i feel like this game isn't marvel either. they changed too many things around. top reasons why i feel like its not marvel:

things i don't like about the game:

-the amount of time you have to input a move is way too long which causes moves to not come out in the same time period they would in EVERY OTHER VS GAME.

-holding down a button to tag in/out is trash. why did they change it??

-not being able to whiff to build meter is trash.

-level 3 x factor shenanigans.

-getting hit out of a super with a L

-level 3 supers on reaction to level 1 supers

-no jump in attacks (very odd). to elaborate on that, in the other games you could come down with more than just H.

-attacking while tridash changing...if its not broke then don't fix it.

-too many FORCED gimmicks...such as having level 3 supers, x factor in general with the speed boost, no chip and higher damage output, dhc supers, etc. and air exchange combos all in this game. same type of %*## they put in ssfIV with command normals, specials, supers, ex moves, ultras, etc.

-wolverine's speed up super shenanigans is +#%$*#%$. forget about sent.

-lack of a spectator mode in lobbies.

-no custom music option for ps3 is TRASH.

-ranked matches are +#%$*#%$. at least be able to have a rematch option just like player matches. everybody is spamming chun li's kicks and/or sent spit w/doom hidden missiles assist.

-changing the inputs for moves that have existed for over a decade.

I can add more. Lack of infinites makes the game less fun. Sure, there are 100% combos, but that's not the same.
Most important part: LACK OF CABLE!
With that said, MvC2 > MvC3

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Ya'll know there's a new official thread right? 
indifferent.gif

Official Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 Thread
obviously i didn't or else i would have posted over there.. 
indifferent.gif

Dude posted it a couple pages back. 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 It's not that serious. 
I'm just trying to make it easier for you guys. OP from this thread was banned so iHustle took his time to create a new official one so that he could keep updating it. I'm just saying to go on the new thread instead so it'll be easier for everyone and that we could keep it in one thread.

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

After playing MvC3 since before its release day, i must say *its NOT marvel*

MvC2>>MvC1>>>>>>MvC3

dsc00997v.jpg

still have mine as well...

BONUS: anyone else remember the game Marvel Vs. SNK??? here are some snap shot of the game play / game setting.

-it's capcom vs snk 2...not marvel vs snk.
-mvc2 on dc is far better than mvc2 on the psn.

Back
Top Bottom