Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * S7 Premieres May27

nfflljb4uz131.jpg

nfq0k6bfvy231.jpg

ckuWPpOJz8gPMgUCBo4pn4_pHUN-bwf4Yyk_JPPchoQ.jpg

Even though it connects to the monoliths it has been weird decision to base this season off of this space end of the world alien bat plot.

Last season would've been a good way to end the series.

Not really enjoying how this season is going, but I'll finish it up.
I’m enjoying it so far, but the direction it’s going is still confusing. It’s clear it’s an alt timeline but idk how it’s gonna somehow merge with the current mcu timeline

coulson got killed for a third time. Wonder how they'll bring him back next season. :lol:

At least the plot makes more sense now.

Still kinda meh to me.

They killed Coulson for no reason imo.

The explanation kinda lame. They do anything to keep characters on this show. Except davis though, he probably gonna stay dead.

The explanation kinda lame. They do anything to keep characters on this show. Except davis though, he probably gonna stay dead.
Man anybody not in that pic above is gonna die so there's stakes for the show.

Then maybe a major "death" for finales.

Geez. Another way to keep coulson on the show. I thought they were gonna show Agent Carter bae but I dunno if the time lined up.

That injection bring people back to life? Look like May bae actually died but then simmons stuck her and was like she’ll be aight.

Yea she gone gone

Finale was something else. Back on the time travel nonsense for season 7 but I’m intrigued
Yeah I'm interested that they went to the past. Probably may have Howard Stark and Peggy Carter cameos. Unless they did tme travel to the 1920s and are staying there.

LMD Coulson seems practical.

I just wonder why they don't use that one creation monolith tonjust create a new Coulson and whoever else died.

Last edited:
I looked on imdb and didn’t realize the alien woman was Violet from true blood. She has really nice ******* and was a freak but of course jason stackhouse didn’t want her after awhile.

Yeah, they did a lot of close calls.

I thought May was for sure dead when she came back with the same wound.

Where was this urgency and energy when agent davis died :lol:

This season was kinda confusing at times but still enjoyable

Back
Top Bottom