Mayweather Sr. accuses Pacquiao of using steroids

^yeahhh Pacquiao is a scrub
grin.gif
.. I'm a PacMan fan but u dont see mecallin' Mayweather a scrub... If that fight were ever to go down it would definitely be epic.. both great fighters with different styles.

Originally Posted by avid Boss

^yeahhh Pacquiao is a scrub
grin.gif
.. I'm a PacMan fan but u dont see me callin' Mayweather a scrub... If that fight were ever to go down it would definitely be epic.. both great fighters with different styles.

Mayweather KO by round 7.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

He's trying to plant the seed so when his son loses to Pac Man, there will be an excuse. *%*@ the entire Mayweather camp!
grin.gif
I don't think Manny's on roids, but who reallyknows what any of these guys are on nowadays. Dudes looking ahead like it's a done deal Pac is gonna lay Cotto down no omo. I personally think dude'sabout to take this L in November. Looking forward to a great fight either way though.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Certainly not out of the realm of possibility.

it really isnt,

for the past few months I been on a mission to really informed on PEDs and Ive been trying to read everything I can find on Victor Conte, about him andanything he writes or has contributed to.
real eye opening.

smh.gif

Andre Agassi

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

F mayweather and his pops...especially sr. i cant wait for my man pac-man to knock him out

btw its the topsilog thats making him gain weight
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Money May will easily outbox pac man...just like my dude JMM did.
marionthebarberian wrote:
The only fight I want to see is. JMM vs. pac man 3

Why? JM already beat him twice.

keep telling yourselves that.
wink.gif

FIRST B0RN wrote:
kix4kix wrote:
I really wish Mayweather would beat this scrub already.
You can't be serious with yours
7a425ba4ed70465eb3ef6696d33966cedfdc281.gif

its funny how ppl say manny is a scrub but yet i bet they wouldnt last a minute in a fight
laugh.gif

okay, keep telling yourselves Manny is a scrub. While I do agree that too many dudes act like Manny is the greatest thing to happen, he is FAR from a scrub.Please believe that.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

The only fight I want to see is. JMM vs. pac man 3

Why? JM already beat him twice.

Keep telling yourself that, numbers and records don't lie.
laugh.gif

We're at a day and age when all successful athletes will get questioned and accused of cheating, it's just how it is.

Too many Pac-Man haters simply because of the hype.

I'm both a Floyd and Manny fan and wanna see this fight. I would have Manny winning by late rounds knockout or split decision. As was shown in prior fightswith the likes of Clottey and Judah, PBF can be touched and has problems with fighters with a mix of hand speed and punching power, which is exactly what Mannyhas.

Originally Posted by DsLee559

okay, keep telling yourselves Manny is a scrub. While I do agree that too many dudes act like Manny is the greatest thing to happen, he is FAR from a scrub. Please believe that.
QFT.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

As was shown in prior fights with the likes of Clottey and Judah, PBF can be touched and has problems with fighters with a mix of hand speed and punching power, which is exactly what Manny has.

Floyd never fought Clottey... If you know what your talking about you probably mean CORley

Back
Top Bottom