MCGEE WAS ROBBBBBBBBBBBBBEDDDDDDDDDD

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

indifferent.gif
,Shut up. Blake AND Derozan > Mcgee

Blakes first dunk was his best, and it was a tamed down version of the dunk he was trying to do in the first place.  Derozan had the dunk of the night and McGee had the best collective group.  Nothing more than a popularity contest.  Not a real reflection of the best dunker tonight.
this

It may be but Blake is still the best in game dunker out of all of them 

McGee needed something better for his last dunk and he didn't have it, so that's why he lost. Griffin was probably gonna win regardless, but overall, he didn't live up to the hype that people had on him.

They should take out props and presentation out of the dunk contest and make it more about the actual technical skills of the dunk itself...like Vince and J-Rich.

But the first round was definitely the best first round in a long time, everybody had a legit case to make it to the Finals.

McGee needed something better for his last dunk and he didn't have it, so that's why he lost. Griffin was probably gonna win regardless, but overall, he didn't live up to the hype that people had on him.

They should take out props and presentation out of the dunk contest and make it more about the actual technical skills of the dunk itself...like Vince and J-Rich.

But the first round was definitely the best first round in a long time, everybody had a legit case to make it to the Finals.

His two ball dunk and no look dunk were his best ones. That 3 ball shh was difficult but boring to watch and took too long.

Demar aint do nothing special though.

I gotta assume Dr. J already smashed for her not to react any type of way when he pulled that unless she that loose. I'd def hit.

His two ball dunk and no look dunk were his best ones. That 3 ball shh was difficult but boring to watch and took too long.

Demar aint do nothing special though.

I gotta assume Dr. J already smashed for her not to react any type of way when he pulled that unless she that loose. I'd def hit.

indifferent.gif

Blakes first dunk was his best, and it was a tamed down version of the dunk he was trying to do in the first place.  Derozan had the dunk of the night and McGee had the best collective group.  Nothing more than a popularity contest.  Not a real reflection of the best dunker tonight.
this

Um.....agreed.....but what does in game dunking have to do with the Slam Dunk Contest?

indifferent.gif

this

Um.....agreed.....but what does in game dunking have to do with the Slam Dunk Contest?

Ibaka was robbed. How you get a 45 on a free throw line dunk right out the gate? Dr J gave him a 10 to so mathematically, that means somebody gave him an 8. But it doesn't matter, it was a fun night.

Ibaka was robbed. How you get a 45 on a free throw line dunk right out the gate? Dr J gave him a 10 to so mathematically, that means somebody gave him an 8. But it doesn't matter, it was a fun night.

indifferent.gif

this

You were talking about the best dunker. My bad if the "in game" threw you off. I'm saying that Blake's still the best dunker out of the group

indifferent.gif

this

You were talking about the best dunker. My bad if the "in game" threw you off. I'm saying that Blake's still the best dunker out of the group

indifferent.gif

this

No one was arguing about who the best dunker of the group is.  We were arguing who was the best dunker tonight.....which was not Blake.

Back
Top Bottom