Me and my girl just broke up, do I ask her for my iPhone back?

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

I think I'm just gonna let her keep the phone, since she really is a good woman, I just made the mistake of getting caked up in the summertime. It's too hot outside for a gf. I'm just gonna give her her bday gift when she comes over to get her stuff. It's funny how you think you like somebody when you first meet them, but you smash early in the game, before you realize that you two are better off as just friends, but it's too late, you already accepted her relationship request on facebook... Smh...
You doing the right thing. Keep it movin.

na don't be salty bout a iPhone dats just gon show her u a man and she childish if she take from u and you don't ask for nun back. F it

Nah it was a gift, you gave it to her.

I'd feel real corny/lame stooping that low, but that's just me.

let it rock fam. And as stated before her wanting her stuff back is different from you taking the phone back.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

shes not your girl anymore, so therefore shes now a skeezer, go get your phone back.
Yes.

If she getting her stuff back why wouldnt you get yours..?

whats a iphone?? not that big of a deal if you ask me BUT i would get it back or else she aint getting her +$#+ back

She's going off on me, deleting me from myspace and goin off on Twitter and facebook and such, it sucks she's taking it like that, all from MY IPHONE.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

She's going off on me, deleting me from myspace and goin off on Twitter and facebook and such, it sucks she's taking it like that, all from MY IPHONE.
well if she's behaving like a child, you need to take the phone away. And block her on all of your accounts.

tell her to give it back since it will only remind her of you OFTEN, if she disagrees......

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

WHAT WOULD DIRTY DO?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The real question should be, why the hell did you tell your girl you would be staying with another female???

SpringfieldXD wrote:It's funny how you think you like somebody when you first meet them, but you smash early in the game, before you realize that you two are better off as just friends, but it's too late, you already accepted her relationship request on facebook... Smh...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom