Me and my girl just broke up, do I ask her for my iPhone back?

people shouldnt ask for their things back after breakups... its like a sign of regret... dont regret anything, just let it happen and learn from it. thats howwe move on.

dont ask for it, if she gives it back then there u go

Nope, don't take it back brah, if she offers it then by all means take it. But she only pullin that petty stuff cause she still wanna be w/ u. My girl usedto do that. Talkin bout she want all her random, unimportant %$*+ back just so she could have an excuse for her to come over or me go over so we could talk itout
laugh.gif

so what exactly happened? from the random things you said it seem like your fault which i would then say means SHE should keep the phone. but if she blastingyou and her's situation all over for her friend to see and for attention perhaps you should take it. bottom line as some said she most likely acting thisway cause she got feelings still and wanna be back together. if you want that too no doubt bite the bullet and let her keep it. but if you done w/ it andmoving on take the phone back and keep it moving.

Today, I broke up with my boyfriend. As I left his house and began to drive away, I see him chasing after my car barefoot. I stop and roll down the window, ready to listen to the speech he has prepared to win me over with. He takes a moment to catch his breath and says "I want my cellphone back". FML
412157e8fd3b9f7cfff545938844f4a0b088ec2.gif

Since she couldn't be grown about keeping the status of your relationship civil i would take the phone back... Are you paying for her cell too? Or she justhappened to have AT&T as well? If you are get it back!

Were you the guy who had her facebook logged into your phone and it created one of the most epic threads in NT history; And if so, is this the same girl?

Don't ask for it back. It was a gift or a purchase you made while together. Her books and toothbrush I'm guessing are things she just happened to leavew/ you. Gifts stay w/ the recipient in a breakup.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

you gave it to her as a gift...it would be petty to ask for it back
for all those saying she's petty too about getting back her toothbrush, etc... that's her stuff she left at his place...not something that she gave to him as a gift... apples and oranges.

note..(b/c I know some of you are thinking this)...this is different than something like an engagement ring...which is symbolic of a commitment to marriage... something like THAT you can ask for back.

indifferent.gif
I've been pretty patient for a while now...but next time I see this done...you're suspended for a month

Re: Why do women...??? Vol. 1
Re: For my NY and NJ Nters
Re: This Comedian Is Pretty Good Vol. Asian Seinfeld?
Re: Rank the NBA Championship teams this decade from best to worst
Re: Truth about facebook video
edit.
one more
Re: Dating/Seeing/Talking/Hooking up with a younger girl UNAPRECIATION
http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/4375296#reply-4375296

4. "Trolling", or making posts with the sole intention of creating problems on the board is against NT guidelines. This includes registering an alternate ID for the sole purpose of creating problems on the board. "Troll ID's" will be locked immediately and permanently, and can be locked without notification to the rule breaker. If an existing member creates a separate troll ID and is caught, the troll ID AND the member's primary ID will be banned. Note: "hijacking" of threads (posting with intent to derail a thread) and "copycat" threads (i.e. parodies mocking others' threads) will be considered trolling.

eek.gif
eek.gif
dont mean to grave-dig but this situation is so
roll.gif
dirty is beast

No. Demand it back. She bein petty too so make it difficult on her, then cut your ties and call it square...

for all those saying she's petty too about getting back her toothbrush, etc... that's her stuff she left at his place...not something that she gave to him as a gift... apples and oranges.

note..(b/c I know some of you are thinking this)...this is different than something like an engagement ring...which is symbolic of a commitment to marriage... something like THAT you can ask for back.

indifferent.gif
I've been pretty patient for a while now...but next time I see this done...you're suspended for a month

edit.
one more

4. "Trolling", or making posts with the sole intention of creating problems on the board is against NT guidelines. This includes registering an alternate ID for the sole purpose of creating problems on the board. "Troll ID's" will be locked immediately and permanently, and can be locked without notification to the rule breaker. If an existing member creates a separate troll ID and is caught, the troll ID AND the member's primary ID will be banned. Note: "hijacking" of threads (posting with intent to derail a thread) and "copycat" threads (i.e. parodies mocking others' threads) will be considered trolling.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

indifferent.gif

edit.
one more

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

brave brave soul
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this thread is still alive?

i made this with my last SN, and done broke up with another one since then...

i got fabreeze air effects that have lasted longer than any relationship i've ever had, smh...

Back
Top Bottom