Melo Jordan 2 Retro June 9 2018

Candy pack and UNC 2's were fire! I received a boat load of compliments from all types of people (young and old) every time I wore the UNC's. It would be nice to get another pair of them as well, but I need these Melo's! Also, the converse pair that just dropped is fire as well.

Funny how Melo isn't even wearing the 9's about to release. Looks like his personal preference for on foot is the same as mine.

1DC8D704-4D67-4789-BB83-BFA418BCE5D5.jpeg

!!!!!!!

Hate being that guy but it’s funny to me that every outlet that posted these on social media as coming back has all these comments about how people think they are fire and been waiting for them to come back. I must have missed that memo the past few years when attempting to track down the previous release in acceptable condition.

Being a big fan of the 2's (which is rare), I'm happy these are rereleasing. Who else was dumb enough to purchase the Concord 2's but me? I can't find an '04 in good condition, either. This is a GOAT 2 for me.

Hate being that guy but it’s funny to me that every outlet that posted these on social media as coming back has all these comments about how people think they are fire and been waiting for them to come back. I must have missed that memo the past few years when attempting to track down the previous release in acceptable condition.

These were sold out and popular back when they came out, maybe cause they were limited. I haven't seen this shoe get any love recently though, I just hope they make mad pairs.

Back
Top Bottom