Melo Jordan 2 Retro June 9 2018

Big fan of 2s, I remember back in 12th grade these came out I bought em and to this very day I have yet to wear them but these i will get two pairs and will be running em in the ground

Day 1 cop. The fact that pics took so long to leak has me thinking that there won't be many pairs. Won't take any chances.

Don’t think pics has anything to do with it. Always numbers imo. Pics of things like Off Whites, etc are always out way early. Doesn’t make them any easier.

Maybe it's the lighting but that blue on these looks lighter than the 04 pair. hope not that made me not buy the Jordan 11 unc low, not picky about materals,glue etc but color got to be on point

Last edited:
Maybe it's the lighting but that blue on these looks lighter than the 04 pair. hope not that made me not buy the Jordan 11 unc low, not picky about materals,glue etc but color got to be on point

Thinking the same thing, when I saw that pic.

These and the Melo 12s were a big deal back in like 04. I hated both lol and still don't really want either but it's cool theyre dropping them. Now release the CG IV! lol

can we get some good leather on a jordan 2 not sure this has happened since they were made in italy don c 2's dont count

Air-Jordan-2-Retro-Melo-Release-Date.jpg
Air-Jordan-2-Retro-Melo-Release-Date-Side.jpg
Air-Jordan-2-Retro-Melo-Release-Date-Top-Insole.jpg
Air-Jordan-2-Retro-Melo-Release-Date-Heels.jpg

Back
Top Bottom