Melo Jordan 2 Retro June 9 2018

Anyone know if these are a Quickstrike? Sure hope not, sick of these changes to the foot stores rewards/discounts

Looks like Champs aren’t getting these. I need FL to update to raffle procedures instead of fcfs. Not trying to be up @ da crack of dawn on Saturday & headed to da mall.

Jordan 2 will forever be known as the straw that finally broke the camels back, that is until Tinker joined the team :D

Looks like Champs aren’t getting these. I need FL to update to raffle procedures instead of fcfs. Not trying to be up @ da crack of dawn on Saturday & headed to da mall.

These looking like a FCFS. Guess FL said with the 4s dropping Saturday these getting the bald headed step child treatment.

Hopefully it's the lighting, but the blue and yellow both look off (lighter in color mainly) I want these in the worst way, but if I see them in person and colors are off. I might reluctantly pass....

Edit: I'm a II fiend BTW I'd really hate to miss these... then again I'll probably cave, I cant help myself with good II colorways.

Back
Top Bottom