Memorial Weekend Miami!!!

Yall making me want to plan some dope stuff out for next year. I never have been one to book trips, but I need to start gettin away...

Never going again for Memorial Day.
To find a girl without any face tatts, bad weave, or gold teeth was like picking a needle in a haystack.

It's called urban beach weekend for a reason. I've gone a couple times and all said here is true. The day time is for talking to girls and relaxing, With dudes just standing around in front of there hotels or just walking around trying to talk to any and every girl that walks by. With mini WSHH strip shows on every other corner. When night hits it's just long lines at all the clubs, Bumper to bumper Traffic And it's feels Like a non stop parade. Followed by a trip to Ihop, and repeat until it's time To go home.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by dreClark

I'm going just to say that I have been. We're on the strip so it'll be fun. Not really worried about all the goons and whatnot. I will be wasted the whole time and we're going down/will be meeting up w/ a bunch of folks so it'll be fun regardless. Been hearing the same stories of it going downhill for the las couple of years but *shrugs*.

Next year is definitely DR and Vegas though.
pimp.gif

Put ur Lo in ur will for me
wink.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dre living in durham aka goon city so he prepared 
laugh.gif

It's called urban beach weekend for a reason. I've gone a couple times and all said here is true. The day time is for talking to girls and relaxing, With dudes just standing around in front of there hotels or just walking around trying to talk to any and every girl that walks by. With mini WSHH strip shows on every other corner. When night hits it's just long lines at all the clubs, Bumper to bumper Traffic And it's feels Like a non stop parade. Followed by a trip to Ihop, and repeat until it's time To go home.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I'm going just to say that I have been. We're on the strip so it'll be fun. Not really worried about all the goons and whatnot. I will be wasted the whole time and we're going down/will be meeting up w/ a bunch of folks so it'll be fun regardless. Been hearing the same stories of it going downhill for the las couple of years but *shrugs*.

pimp.gif

Put ur Lo in ur will for me
wink.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dre living in durham aka goon city so he prepared 
laugh.gif

There's this one spot, I think it's called Royab bar or something on 8th and Washington. $25 all you can drink and you can come in and out. Hit that spot, get your drink on and walk around. Well worth it.

Originally Posted by Gmills23

To find a girl without any face tatts, bad weave, or gold teeth was like picking a needle in a haystack.
roll.gif

There's this one spot, I think it's called Royab bar or something on 8th and Washington. $25 all you can drink and you can come in and out. Hit that spot, get your drink on and walk around. Well worth it.

Originally Posted by Gmills23

roll.gif

A cousin of mine went. She got her %#@% wrecked. Came home and her vagina swelled up.

Wrap up, have fun, and don't get caught slippin.

A cousin of mine went. She got her %#@% wrecked. Came home and her vagina swelled up.

Wrap up, have fun, and don't get caught slippin.

I lived in Miami.. and i stayed away from South Beach during this weekend...
ITS HOOD.. MAD Ghetto ppl during this weekend..
beach is beyond pack..
Clubs are even worse..

I lived in Miami.. and i stayed away from South Beach during this weekend...
ITS HOOD.. MAD Ghetto ppl during this weekend..
beach is beyond pack..
Clubs are even worse..

I went when it was relatively fresh & new 2000 & 2002 (I haven't been back for Memorial Day since). 2000 was GREAT 2002, I could see it getting very "urban". Police in riot gear were posted up on Collins every other block.

I can only imagine how it is now. With that being said, like everyone else has stated I'd say stay far far away from SoBe on Memorial Day weekend.

I went when it was relatively fresh & new 2000 & 2002 (I haven't been back for Memorial Day since). 2000 was GREAT 2002, I could see it getting very "urban". Police in riot gear were posted up on Collins every other block.

I can only imagine how it is now. With that being said, like everyone else has stated I'd say stay far far away from SoBe on Memorial Day weekend.

DON'T DO IT CUZ!!!!!!! GO ON THE 4TH OF JULY, BEEN THE LAST 3 YEARS AND ITS A PERFECT BLEND. NOT TOO MANY PEOPLE AND WELL BALANCED. I LOVE MY BLACK FOLKS, BUT ON MEMORIAL DAY WE GET IGNORANT WHEN THERE IS TOO MANY OF US, REAL TALK..........I DONT KNOW WHY I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS 
laugh.gif
......But whenever you go you will see so much mass and (.)(.)
nerd.gif

DON'T DO IT CUZ!!!!!!! GO ON THE 4TH OF JULY, BEEN THE LAST 3 YEARS AND ITS A PERFECT BLEND. NOT TOO MANY PEOPLE AND WELL BALANCED. I LOVE MY BLACK FOLKS, BUT ON MEMORIAL DAY WE GET IGNORANT WHEN THERE IS TOO MANY OF US, REAL TALK..........I DONT KNOW WHY I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS 
laugh.gif
......But whenever you go you will see so much mass and (.)(.)
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

again some people in here are tryna make it out to be a free for all but it really aint....part of the problem is the goonery from the past years brought out all the cops and they are ready to go - i think i still got a warrant out there for posting up on a scooter in a fire lane...ticket was like $150+ and the cop was ready to put me in a box for the long weekend
laugh.gif

unless you got on rapper jewels or try to mess with somebodies broad then you aint really gotta worry...but when it goes down it goes down...i got caught up in damn near riot situations a couple times
laugh.gif

depending on your female preference and what u consider a good time then you might be ok

pimp.gif

again some people in here are tryna make it out to be a free for all but it really aint....part of the problem is the goonery from the past years brought out all the cops and they are ready to go - i think i still got a warrant out there for posting up on a scooter in a fire lane...ticket was like $150+ and the cop was ready to put me in a box for the long weekend
laugh.gif

unless you got on rapper jewels or try to mess with somebodies broad then you aint really gotta worry...but when it goes down it goes down...i got caught up in damn near riot situations a couple times
laugh.gif

depending on your female preference and what u consider a good time then you might be ok

Originally Posted by Kingtre

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Haha, trust me my dude I already see the exaggerations, which is why I'm not worried. I'm out there w/ a light rosary on so i'm definitely not going to be out there looking like food. But best believe my awareness is gonna be on 100 because I know it can go down @ any moment w/ all them folks out there
30t6p3b.gif

I mean regardless though, the chicks are gonna be out, prolly get a table on Fri/Sat/sun night @ the clubs (When the prices are ~$100 @ the door you might as well ), $+## w/ the beach during the days and be back to work on Wednesday. I'm going to enjoy myself. I mean fun, warm weather, drinks and chicks can't be but SO bad.

laugh.gif
@ you almost doing that weekend stay though
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom