Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Clippers: LAC Advances 4-3

Keith Closs was in my section. He was trying to get down on the floor but whoever he was trying to talk to wasn't having it. LOL.

roll.gif
MJshoesfanatic suspended lol

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Flopping is not against the rules, guys.

You might as well be complaining about guys stepping on a sticky mat or a bench player using a stationary bike.

Deal with it.
On May 28, 2008, the NBA announced that it would impose fines on players who show a clear case of flopping and suspensions for repeat offenders.

It is against the rules it's just not enforced
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Flopping is not against the rules, guys.

You might as well be complaining about guys stepping on a sticky mat or a bench player using a stationary bike.

Deal with it.
On May 28, 2008, the NBA announced that it would impose fines on players who show a clear case of flopping and suspensions for repeat offenders.

It is against the rules it's just not enforced
eyes.gif

unfortunately i dont think youre going to actually find that in the rule books
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
 @ mjshoes getting suspended
Series is not over til its over. I think we take Game 5 anyways, but Game 6 is where it'll be tough. I expect mostly everything to go the Clippers way in that game and it'll be up to Memphis to fight through the adversity. Never going to count the team out, especially with all the games being this close. Every game is a final 1 or 2 possessions away from going the other way. 

The only people who look like they give a damn is Conley, Rudy, Allen and a few of the bench guys. Maybe its something the Clippers are doing, but ZBO and Marc need to impose their will on their frontline (specifically on Blake). Marc is getting touches, but is being passive. Rudy is being aggressive, but his shot selection hurts the team. 

If there is any team that can come back from being down 3-1, its the Grizzlies. If there is any team who can lose a 3-1 lead, its the Grizzlies. 
laugh.gif
 So, nothing is safe with this damn team.

MoonMan818:
Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Big J 33:
Such language.. tsk-tsk
Agreed.

mjshoefanatic: *suspended*
Well Damb.

Note to self... start kissing Ska's $@$ or he'll start to dropping hammers only to the one's he doesn't like.
But I'm not on your mind, though.
wink.gif

I've banned 2 people this year, suspended 1. So either I don't like 3 whole people on this entire board, or you're wrong. Period. Not that you'll admit it, but you're definitely wrong about why I ban people... which shouldn't even matter to you, 'cause you ain't got Ska on your mind at all. Nope.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
You'll post about/to me again before I post about the Clippers antics again: BET.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

roll.gif
 @ mjshoes getting suspended
Series is not over til its over. I think we take Game 5 anyways, but Game 6 is where it'll be tough. I expect mostly everything to go the Clippers way in that game and it'll be up to Memphis to fight through the adversity. Never going to count the team out, especially with all the games being this close. Every game is a final 1 or 2 possessions away from going the other way. 

The only people who look like they give a damn is Conley, Rudy, Allen and a few of the bench guys. Maybe its something the Clippers are doing, but ZBO and Marc need to impose their will on their frontline (specifically on Blake). Marc is getting touches, but is being passive. Rudy is being aggressive, but his shot selection hurts the team. 

If there is any team that can come back from being down 3-1, its the Grizzlies. If there is any team who can lose a 3-1 lead, its the Grizzlies. 
laugh.gif
 So, nothing is safe with this damn team.
For what its worth, I'm one Clippers fan who is not counting the Grizzlies out. As you said, the games have been way too close to do that. 

I'm not exactly counting the Grizz out, but I just don't see CP3 losing 3 straight series winning games.

The Grizzlies just don't have 'that guy'. Like, if the Grizzlies were up 3-1, who would we make the above statement about? "I'm not exactly counting the Clippers out, but I just don't see ______ losing 3 straight series winning games." Which Grizzly would we fill that blank in with? OJ?
laugh.gif
Zbo? I mean, he's nice, but not 'that guy' nice. They don't have one, and that's why, even though all 4 games have been close, they're down to their last loss.

Series is not over til its over.

It's over bro. This Grizzlies team will not be the 9th squad in NBA history to comeback from 3-1. Sorry. It ain't happening.

Not when brain dead Rudy Gay is leading you guys into losses game after game. How does he not ROAST the Clips for 30+ a game? Who can guard him? His decision making is killing ya'll.
Worse yet, you can't even get rid of the guy after this year because his contract is absurd.

The grizzlies had their chance, much like dallas. Now Dallas is gone, and I think Memphis' fate will be the same. The reason being is the mental aspect of it. Gay lost it twice for them, and the hill of getting 3 is too heavy for them to bear, for any team.

I hate the CLIPPERS especially BLAKE. The only chance for a comeback is to have an injury on the oppossing end.

What just happened?
laugh.gif
 This thread just ended up becoming full of comedy. But can't on the Clips man, they're doing their thing. That big comeback in game 1 in Memphis is not easy to do, that's a lot of guts. 

Originally Posted by PAIDNFULL23

This thread is pure comedy
laugh.gif

You got the obsessed moderator who can't see the irony in everything he is saying.  If he paid as much attention to his own team as he does to the Clippers, he would make a post to point out every time Pau Gasol screaming AYE! aka verbal flops or when Kobe throws air punches at the refs when he thinks he got fouled
laugh.gif
dmzdl3.gif

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by PAIDNFULL23

This thread is pure comedy
laugh.gif

You got the obsessed moderator who can't see the irony in everything he is saying.  If he paid as much attention to his own team as he does to the Clippers, he would make a post to point out every time Pau Gasol screaming AYE! aka verbal flops or when Kobe throws air punches at the refs when he thinks he got fouled
laugh.gif
dmzdl3.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This series is as good as done TBH. The Grizzlies have been exposed.

Z-BO isn't 100% yet... And Chris Paul alone should get the Clippers at least one more win.

They closing out in Graceland tomorrow.

Predictable fan is predictable:
23ska909red02:
MoonMan818:
Ska is too busy in the Memphis vs. Clippers thread to lock this.
laugh.gif

And like I said in the spoiler of my last response to you in that thread:
23ska909red02:
MoonMan818:
Well Damb.

Note to self... start kissing Ska's $@$ or he'll start to dropping hammers only to the one's he doesn't like.
But I'm not on your mind, though.
wink.gif

I've banned 2 people this year, suspended 1. So either I don't like 3 whole people on this entire board, or you're wrong. Period. Not that you'll admit it, but you're definitely wrong about why I ban people... which shouldn't even matter to you, 'cause you ain't got Ska on your mind at all. Nope.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
You'll post about/to me again before I post about the Clippers antics again: BET.
BET!
laugh.gif
But I ain't on your mind, though.
roll.gif

smokin.gif

The classic, "I must be on your mind" answer. NTer go-to move #4
laugh.gif

It took me MAYBE 2 minutes to find those posts. Is this what it's like to have a discussion with you in real life?

Clipper Fan:All you do is complain about the Clippers and call them floppers.
Ska:No I don't.
CF:What about the time you said so-and-so.
Ska:I must be on your mind
pimp.gif

You claim you don't hate the Clippers yet you haven't said a positive thing about them or any individual player on the team. And 99% of your posts in this thread are talking about the refs helping us out and us flopping or calling Blake a @@$!$. I'm almost certain you have more posts in this thread than any other member who isn't a fan of either team. You don't think it's annoying to see the same person mention the same thing in the same thread over and over again?

Like, I couldn't ever see myself posting 20 times in the Laker/Nuggets thread just to complain about Pau flopping or Lakers getting most of the calls. I wasnt on NT for any of the games because I'm either at a bar or at the game so when I get home and catch up on the thread I see you in like 4 straight pages posting the same thing. Borderline trolling.

I'll wait for you to manipulate my words and respond with another irrelevant, condescending comment.

Let's just end it at that though. I would just like if you actually contributed to the thread. Like, actually make comments about the game/series besides, "Chris Paul always knows where the refs are
pimp.gif
".

Clippers are hosting a fan viewing part for the game tomorrow at ESPNZone. Anyone else going?

erupt107th:
You claim you don't hate the Clippers yet you haven't said a positive thing about them or any individual player on the team.
Does the last post I had about the Clippers count?
23ska909red02:
I'm not exactly counting the Grizz out, but I just don't see CP3 losing 3 straight series winning games.
laugh.gif
You guys only see what you want, making it too easy to dispute sometimes.

And I posted like 10 times during the previous game. You honestly don't think any other non-Clipper/Grizzlies fan posted more than 10 times during a game that exciting? And even if they didn't, who cares if I post more than any other non-Clipper/Grizzlies fan, anyways? I'm watching the game, posting about the game, and not being disrespectful to any of you. Oh, and what I'm saying is absolutely NOT being said by just me... not even CLOSE. So if you're on a mission to fight off all the critics and you're starting w/ me: good luck.
laugh.gif

Just chill out and enjoy your team. You're up 3-1; chill w/ worrying about what people say about your team. Like I say whenever people bring up Fisher/Horry/Kobe/Pau: Laker fans have been hearing this flopping bs for YEARS; doesn't matter to me, personally. Can't speak for all Laker fans, but it has never bothered ME. Heat fans STILL have to hear that 2006 was fraudulent. And? They still have a banner hanging, regardless of the critics (like me
laugh.gif
).

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I don't see how it's gonna be a bloodbath when only one of the teams is considered physical. Lol

eek.gif
 at how spot you are.

clippers punking them soft clowns
roll.gif

you really think the clippers are being more physical. im not a fan of either team, just want to watch a good series.
Soft teams flop.

The clippers flop

The clipppers are a soft team.

Back
Top Bottom