men use moisturizer? recommend me some good moisturizer?

jergens not doing it for me anymore. i need something i can use all over after i shower. what do you use?
nerd.gif

Aveeno is good for the body. When choosing face lotion though, make sure it's non-comodogenic (sp) so that it doesn't clog your pores.. I use Cerave. Cetaphil's cool too but it's seems a bit watery to me.

Originally Posted by KingZarus

Aveeno is good for the body. When choosing face lotion though, make sure it's non-comodogenic (sp) so that it doesn't clog your pores.. I use Cerave. Cetaphil's cool too but it's seems a bit watery to me.
aveeno is noncomedogenic too you son of a %%%+$

Spoiler [+]
tongue.gif
 I joke

My gf got me a shiseido men's grooming kit last year. I love their facial lotion cuz I hate lotions that have the greasy feeling after application, but I don't get much of that feeling with this one (though most of the other lotions I've used were just basic, generic ones I just grabbed from Target).

its 2012, dudes NOT using moisturizer out there?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

there is nothing weird about taking pride in your appearance

i use Neutrogina something moisturizer with SPF 15 on my face every morning, it works well for me.

i dont do it so much these days (not sure why) but if you want to get hardcore, look into exfoliation techniques as well. im sure someone else here can recommend a quality product.

I use Trader Joe's NOURISH oil-free Antioxidant Facial Moisturizer. It's really good and only like $7.00 for a 6 oz. bottle. Works well.

aloe-soothing-day-cream_l.jpg

I started using this like 3 months ago. It's the smoothest moisturizer I've ever used. It goes on so well and it's not greasy at all. Doesn't leave my face with a weird film or anything like some moisturizers have done. It just does it's job. No SPF though. Check it out if you have The Body Shop close to you.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i use Neutrogina something moisturizer with SPF 15 on my face every morning, it works well for me.

i dont do it so much these days (not sure why) but if you want to get hardcore, look into exfoliation techniques as well. im sure someone else here can recommend a quality product.
I'm assuming you're speaking in regards to my comment, since I'm the only one that questioned if he moisturized his ENTIRE body. READ, I never asked if, "he moisturizes."!

I just find it cumbersome to apply lotion to the ENTIRE body, but then again I never have since I feel my body soap helps keep my body "moisturized".

So relax, "body builder"!
laugh.gif

For general moisturizing, I use Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream and add a drip of pure Jojoba Oil 
nerd.gif

Vaseline and/or Burts Bees for the lips

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm assuming you're speaking in regards to my comment, since I'm the only one that questioned if he moisturized his ENTIRE body. READ, I never asked if, "he moisturizes."!

I just find it cumbersome to apply lotion to the ENTIRE body, but then again I never have since I feel my body soap helps keep my body "moisturized".

So relax, "body builder"!
laugh.gif

....son, what? I honestly have no clue what you're talking about. I have no idea who you are, at all.
my comments were just to contribute to the thread.
your hypersensitivity & odd paranoia is extremely unbecoming though. yowza.

Back
Top Bottom