Men ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I say it was the same?

I'm just pointing out that fact.

He was a liar, but you have to take responsibility for your actions too.

The FB post was wayyyyyyyyyyyy OD. I understand you're hurt, but you are an adult, not need to lash out by doing something that childish.
You must have missed the part where he lied.

He DOES NOT use protection.

I found out there that there were about 5 other women he didn't include in the health talk. He lied and said he's been celibate for 3 months.

You must have missed the part where I messaged him. Through Facebook, through messages, through his email and he did not respond.  And then blocked me.

I took the normal route first and never even stuck foot on his property because that would not have ended well.

He deserved what he got.

The FB post was wayyyyyyyyyyyy OD. I understand you're hurt, but you are an adult, not need to lash out by doing something that childish.
And I did take responsibility. I called the second I got home from the date. I had a f...king salad with another man

This man was smashing other women raw for months.

You must have missed the part where he lied.
He DOES NOT use protection.

I found out there that there were about 5 other women he didn't include in the health talk. He lied and said he's been celibate for 3 months.

You must have missed the part where I messaged him. Through Facebook, through messages, through his email and he did not respond.  And then blocked me.
I took the normal route first and never even stuck foot on his property because that would not have ended well.

He deserved what he got.

-Says who? You?

He deserved to get broken up with, and maybe told off. His lies do not justify your childishness. That post will be a red flag to the next guy, even the potential good faithful ones

-Secondly, why the hell are you letting a man that is not your husband, and you don't like enough to stay exclusive with, pipe you raw. That is on you too. If you cared so much you two should have been tested from the jump, and you would have demanded he wrap it up. Hell, you could have even hopped on Truvada.

But now you're so pissed that a dude that doesn't were condoms out you at risk for an STD. Well duh :lol:, you willing took that risk.

-You don't get credit for NOT committing a crime as revenge.

Last edited:
thats probably a guy with narcissistic personality disorder. they have NO empathy. watch for the red flags.

my mom has it. my lil bros friend has it. its a trip...

-Says who? You?

He deserved to get broken up with, and maybe told off. His lies not justify your childishness. You

-Secondly, why the hell are you letting a man that is not your husband, and you don't like enough to stay exclusive with, pipe you raw. That is on you too. If you cared so much you two should have been tested from the jump, you would have demanded he wrap it up. Hell, you could have even hopped on Truvada.

But now you're so pissed that a dude that doesn't were condoms out you at risk for an STD. Well duh
laugh.gif
, you willing took that risk.

Let's hear you lie and say you use protection all the time with girlfriends.

Insert lie down below.

Last edited:
thats probably a guy with narcissistic personality disorder. they have NO empathy. watch for the red flags.

my mom has it. my lil bros friend has it. its a trip...
Was definitely a narcissist. The only thing that cut him was me saying I'd been on  date with someone technically smarter and more successful  to him.

No response to emails about STDS, other women, the second I brought up the guy from MIT, he went off through email and called me every type of name.

-Secondly, why the hell are you letting a man that is not your husband, and you don't like enough to stay exclusive with, pipe you raw. That is on you too. If you cared so much you two should have been tested from the jump, you would have demanded he wrap it up. Hell, you could have even hopped on Truvada.
:rofl:

I love how the same suspects love to defend men regardless of their actions but let it have been one of their randoms ...and they come up positive.

Where was all of this heat for the poster who contracted cancer through HPV through a woman he trusted?  Hmmmm

Oh yes. Soo much sympathy in that case . No one said, " Why didn't you use a condom?"

Last edited:
You allowed him to hit raw though....

Insert lie here---->
State that you've always used protection in a committed relationship.

And husband or no husband is not a guarantee. I know of plenty of wives contracting STDs.
OP they trying make you feel bad. You made a mistake by trusting someone we get it. You just need to lick your wounds and keep your dignity.

-Says who? You?

He deserved to get broken up with, and maybe told off. His lies not justify your childishness. You

But now you're so pissed that a dude that doesn't were condoms out you at risk for an STD. Well duh :lol: , you willing took that risk.

Let's hear you lie and say you use protection all the time with girlfriends.

Insert lie down below.

I have said it multiple times on NT (especially in child support threads), that I had pregnancy scares in my late teens early twenties, and now I always use protection. Even with long time girlfriends.

I'm not ready to be a father. So I take the steps to prevent that.

Here is me joking about it in the TAY, where dudes tryna convince me to join team raw. LINK

Soooo believe what you want.

And acting like other people do it doesn't excuse you being irresponsible Once again, act like an adult

Last edited:
Insert lie here---->
State that you've always used protection in a committed relationship.

And husband or no husband is not a guarantee. I know of plenty of wives contracting STDs.

I got two kids, you tell me an answer to that question.

That's besides the point. You ALLOWED him to hit raw. It wasn't like this guy you were with for years.

You're not new to this Kelly, you're an adult, you're experienced enough to know better. You shouldn't be letting him hit raw for at least year or until ya'll moved in together.

Since you sent his naked pics to all his family and friends I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem posting his pic in here. ???

This is what happens when you make men from hook up sites wait 2.5 months for sex. You make them become more invested than they really intended to be. Some men will carry the lie to the end to achieve the objective, some will be real with you. Your bs meter needs improvement.

How can you carry a lie for that long when the woman is saying it's fine to not be serious right away, to not say things you don't mean...?

I made him wait, I slowed him down, waited until he asked for a relationship....was I suppose to sleep with him and be some guy's play thing? He could have met plenty of women to give him what he wanted in one day. And he could have left me out of it.  I asked him so many times , in so many ways not to waste my time.

Because you saying those things is your test to see if/when you're gonna sleep with him.

I ain't saying you gotta sleep with every dude right away but realize 9 times out of 10 that's the objective on the other side. The whole point of waiting is to get to know a person better before you let them get close to you. You failed miserably at that cause he was apparently lying to you the whole time. Like I said ur bs meter needs improvement. Might as well just slept with him off bat, even if he never talked to u again it couldn't have possibly been as bad as it ended up being anyway.

WHERE'S THE PICS?

Last edited:
I have said it multiple times on NT (especially in child support threads), that I had pregnancy scares in my late teens early twenties, and now I always use protection. Even with long time girlfriends.

I'm not ready to be a father. So I take the steps to prevent that.

Here is me joking about it in the TAY, where dudes tryna convince me to join team raw. LINK

Soooo believe what you want.

And acting like other people do it doesn't excuse you irresponsibility. Once again, act like an adult
Gonna state again.

Where was all of this heat for the poster who contracted cancer through HPV through a woman he trusted?  Hmmmm

I get that I made a mistake in trusting someone. But again, he was a con artist in getting what he wanted.

Gonna state again.

I get that I made a mistake in trusting someone. But again, he was a con artist in getting what he wanted.

Seeing as most people carry HPV unknowingly, if you or anyone else has had more than a handful of partners then they probably have HPV.

And if you engage in oral w/o a dental dam, well then, you know the rest.

False equivalency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom