Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

Undershirts really aren't that comfortable to me. I wear some compression Nike tank tops that they apparently stopped making a few years back. The 6 I have hold up great.

Need more beard/face/hair care in here :nerd:

Judge me if y’all want but the Tatcha skincare products from Sephora are the best products I’ve ever used. Deep pore cleanser and water cream moisturizer. It’s expensive but they have a sample bundle available for $25.

It’s worth every penny.

Judge me if y’all want but the Tatcha skincare products from Sephora are the best products I’ve ever used. Deep pore cleanser and water cream moisturizer. It’s expensive but they have a sample bundle available for $25.

It’s worth every penny.
Link?
Help with slight Acne?

I use Kalamazoo from Lush as a face/beard cleaner and it is my absolute favorite. Same with their dirty springwash. Lush bois :smokin

6E6E2FC9-DD33-4AF0-B179-5D60C1CEF6EF.jpeg
Link?
Help with slight Acne?

https://m.sephora.com/product/pore-...28418?icid2=you may also like:p428418:product
I had razor bumps and a few random pimples here and there. I used this cleanser followed by the moisturizer and it worked after a week..I did some research and it’s a skin care brand that uses Japanese ingredients that Japanese people have been using for years. I’d honestly give the $25 set a shot. FWIW, the few chicks on my roster have definitely noticed a big difference :lol:

6E6E2FC9-DD33-4AF0-B179-5D60C1CEF6EF.jpeg

https://m.sephora.com/product/pore-perfecting-moisturizer-cleanser-duo-P428418?icid2=you may also like:tongue:428418:tongue:roduct
I had razor bumps and a few random pimples here and there. I used this cleanser followed by the moisturizer and it worked after a week..I did some research and it’s a skin care brand that uses Japanese ingredients that Japanese people have been using for years. I’d honestly give the $25 set a shot. FWIW, the few chicks on my roster have definitely noticed a big difference :lol:
Thanks Champ

Don’t have razor bumps but my face is clear except for this 1 area I have ingrown hairs that have cause bumps and they leave these reddish brown marks and I’m pretty light so it’s messing with my mental lol looks bad to me

Anybody rocking with charcoal toothpaste :nerd:

My girl bought some not too long ago. I’ve used it a few times. I didn’t notice a difference in how my teeth felt or looked. Using it was just so messy that it was offputting. Neither one of us use it any longer.

It’s worth every penny.

Did it help with pores?
My pores are pretty bad around the nose and high cheek area. smh, look for something to clean them well and make them smaller.

L'oreal deep cleaning masks seems to work well to pull out any clogged pores, but didn't really notice much difference in terms of visible size. Definitely felt really smooth after using it though. Maybe I just have to be more consistent with use.

Anyone know if there Is there a NT forum for skincare?

Cetaphil Daily Facial cleanser + Witch Hazel + Shea Butter = A smooth face *** *****!!!

Back
Top Bottom