Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

NTfam need yall help with skin care, in the summertime my skin starts flairing up with tinea versicolor, I'm using mediated lotion but it keeps flairing back up any solutions?

Have a dermatologist give you a script for this. I got it a long time ago in high school, and this permanently took care of it

image.jpg

As you can see by the crusty state of the bottle, I haven't had to use it in damn near a decade

Any recommendations for manscaping trimmers?

I'm currently using a philips norelco bodygroom bg2040. I think the battery finally crapped out on me. It "fully charges" in about 15 minutes and it takes about the same time to deplete the battery completely.

I use the Philips Norelco multi groom 3000, paid 25 bucks at CVS

Anyone here uses silk pillowcases, I’m ready to make the switch. Any recommendations and links

Cetaphil wasn't getting the job done for my face so I decided to switch everything up; Currently using Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit based products: facial wipes, facial cleanser and body wash (have a small problem with acne on my back and chest). Also using Shea Moisture mud mask & exfoliating scrub once a week while making Cerave my lotion of choice. Anything else I might need to add to the list?

Just grabbed one of those facial cleansing brushes as well.

Cetaphil wasn't getting the job done for my face so I decided to switch everything up; Currently using Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit based products: facial wipes, facial cleanser and body wash (have a small problem with acne on my back and chest). Also using Shea Moisture mud mask & exfoliating scrub once a week while making Cerave my lotion of choice. Anything else I might need to add to the list?

Just grabbed one of those facial cleansing brushes as well.
First of all, how’s your diet? Water intake? That’s the biggest factor imo.

Secondly, sometimes less is more. I’d say I have sensitive dry skin so I try to use products with natural ingredients only that I don’t need a degree in chemistry to decipher. I use warm water to open my pores when washing my face and cold water to close them when rinsing it off.

My products for my face:
Dr. Bronner’s unscented baby soap
Aztec clay mask every 2 weeks for that deep clean because that joint can be intense (DO NOT RINSE OFF INTO A DRAIN. IT WILL HARDEN AND CLOG PIPES)
Jojoba oil as my face moisturizer, fractionated coconut oil for my body.

I also like unscented products because I’m a fragrance papi so I don’t like them to interfere with my perfumes.

Need a facial moisturizer with some spf.

I used Kiehls facial fuel right now. That had spf20.

I’m open to suggestions.

9740087_fpx.tif

How do I remove the taste of mouthwash from my mouth? It lingers the whole day and dulls my taste buds

For body lotion, I love E&O

It's very smooth, non-greasy, and they come in different scents that's not too overpowering. It's very subtle, and keeps the skin moisturized.

Body lotion.jpg

Is beard shampoo worth buying if you keep your beard short?

Yes. Keeps your beard soft, clean, replenishes your skin underneath the hair. Most importantly it helps with itch. Make sure to get a daily wash version if you plan to wash everyday. If not get a regular one you can use 2-3 times a week. Same **** as shampoo, you dont wanna over do it.

Ive used both. Like the daily wash more

313DF086-F417-4A72-A99A-459B65099D56.jpeg
Best soap I’ve found in a while and my wife is big on cruelty free products so she approves

Sorry if this has been asked multiple times, but what do you guys recommend for natural shampoo, conditioner, and body wash? Preferably something you can buy at a Target

Sorry if this has been asked multiple times, but what do you guys recommend for natural shampoo, conditioner, and body wash? Preferably something you can buy at a Target

The guy above you literally posted a great brand that makes almost all of that. Me personally I can’t do just natural deodorant. Your body takes some time to get used to it, but even then it’s weak. I just go to my derm for my underarm needs.

If you’re looking for a good body wash go to target and head towards the women’s section of body soaps. There’s a brand named “Raw Sugar” it’s great. A lot of great scents but I stick to their lemon scent.

Ran out of my coconut oil conditioner today, so I decided to try something different. I used to put a few drops of tea tree oil in my shampoo, conditioner, and soap... but I didn't buy more when I moved here, so this will be a good substitute. Bought both the shampoo and conditioner.

61Afn7v2syL._SX522_.jpg
Gonna have to try this out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom