Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

Been putting on coconut oil after washing but while still in the shower and my skin is feeling LOVELY and SOFT AF.

That’s what I’ve been using.

Anybody got any recommendations for some unscented lotion ?

i use the aveeno brand

allure-rca-2017-aveeno-daily-moisturizing-lotion-review.jpg

My father bought me the B&B soap from that line and it gave me a rash . I had to use African black soap to get rid of it

i don't condone using anything soap related that isn't black soap, so i can't relate, but that lotion in that line is everything..

Yall be shaving yalls balls? Pause. My girl shaved my balls a couple weeks ago and I been feeling great down there. Sweating less and what not.

I do it at least once a week. Keep them nice and clean. Area under my stomach gets trimmed and I shave into an arrow type shape. Makes a point to show where she needs to be going.:pimp:

-natural toothpaste
-natural aluminum free deo
-100% coconut oil or non-synthetic lotion.

-use whatever shaver my girl wasn’t using and either natural shaving cream or natural soap.

That’s it.

Anyone found a decent natural moisturizer for the face? Been using Shea moisture but I wanna switch it up.

Also what lotion y’all using? Would prefer something without all the preservatives etc

Definite improvement, but nothing you couldn’t achieve without. I liken it to investing in an electric toothbrush. Once you feel the difference and then weigh the work you would need to get the same results manually, you won’t go back.

If you do get the Clarisonic, don’t pay full price or get any special model. They’re all the same.

Any recommendations for manscaping trimmers?

I'm currently using a philips norelco bodygroom bg2040. I think the battery finally crapped out on me. It "fully charges" in about 15 minutes and it takes about the same time to deplete the battery completely.

NTfam need yall help with skin care, in the summertime my skin starts flairing up with tinea versicolor, I'm using mediated lotion but it keeps flairing back up any solutions?

Back
Top Bottom