Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

Recently switched to Molton Brown Tabacco Absolute body wash and I’m really liking it.
Lasting scent that doesn’t really clash with my cologne.

I think the fresh scent Every Man Jack deodorant is the best smelling deodorant I’ve ever used

acec4959-89df-443d-87d9-9b9ba9767564._CR344,384,500,667_PT0_SX300__.jpg

It says to use a toner before it but I just use it after a shower. Face feels moisturized without looking greasy.

After using the Dr Bronners soap, IMO it’s nothing amazing. The smell is good and I didn’t experience the burning sensation down there that other people have said, it was a cooling sensation for me.
But as far as actually cleaning your body there are probably better options out there. Maybe it’s different with the body wash.

After using the Dr Bronners soap, IMO it’s nothing amazing. The smell is good and I didn’t experience the burning sensation down there that other people have said, it was a cooling sensation for me.
But as far as actually cleaning your body there are probably better options out there. Maybe it’s different with the body wash.

Mine was a cooling sensation. And I'm always looking for something new and clean to try.

Does anyone was their clothes with it?

Not sure if this belongs in here or not but...

Can anyone recommend a cream or moisturizer to clear dark skin spots from shaving ??

Thanks in advance.

Do you use beard oil and/or balm? I throw some of my hair conditioner in mine every day as well (sulfate-free, and I usually let it sit in there for most of the shower.)
My girl got me some oil but I havent used it
Wasn’t a fan of the smell

A lot of people go wrong by not diluting Dr. Bronners and wonder why its burning. The bottle actually states how its supposed to be dulitred with water before use.

Back
Top Bottom