Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

Can't remember if I posted this already but this is the best tasting natural toothpaste I've ever used. Need to get more soon.

71h8oJ3HtwL._SX679_.jpg

Anybody ever use any teeth whitening products? Like strips or those light machines?

i could use a shade or 2 lighter
I always read that crest white strips are still the best besides going to the dentist to get professional whitening. I haven't tried it yet because it does hurt people's teeth.

soapbox body wash
First aid beauty face cleanser
First aid beauty ultra repair cream
Dr Jart Cicapair Serum

And a couple other things I can't remember at the moment

used to mess with q tips heavy ...until some of the cotton got stuck in 1 of my ears & it had my sound muffled in 1 ear (ended up getting ear flushed to get it out) never used another q tip again..just use a hot rag to ears (or use my fingers to go in ear now

Noticed Target promoting Art of Sport in the men’s grooming section and Kobe Bryant was one of the founders. I’ve read good things about their products.

1582425735947.jpeg
Yeah i bought it a while back because he was behind it, and fact that took out certain n harmful chemicals. Deodorant

But it didnt get me through the day.. So, someone posted about everyman jack in here. Been using that since..

Back
Top Bottom