Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

Ive been using the Dr. Bronner peppermint liquid soap for a minute now. Imo, it's the best. Dries out the nether region enough that its never boggy down there. Smells pretty good (have received compliments from the ladies). I don't dilute, you get used to the tingling after a bit. I buy that big bottle and it lasts me a couple months

Been using Bronners also for about 2 years I think. Lavender, citrus, and pep. Ive never diluted it. And i continue to use it because it handles my skin pretty well.
I tried using dr. Woods, but it dries me out too much.

Has anyone tried washing their clothes with Bronners?

I think the fresh scent Every Man Jack deodorant is the best smelling deodorant I’ve ever used

acec4959-89df-443d-87d9-9b9ba9767564._CR344,384,500,667_PT0_SX300__.jpg

I need to try this. Degree has been my main for years.
I switched over to that new kobe deodorant, to minimize the negative chemicals but it didn't last throughout the day for me personally like the degree did. So, hopefully this will do the trick.

Been using Bronners also for about 2 years I think. Lavender, citrus, and pep. Ive never diluted it. And i continue to use it because it handles my skin pretty well.
I tried using dr. Woods, but it dries me out too much.

Has anyone tried washing their clothes with Bronners?
I hand washed socks in the sink w/ the stuff 1 time when it was really late & I didn't want to wake my neighbors. It was the peppermint kind and well they smelled better. I've always thought that stuff was an elaborate joke TBH, I used it to wash my body 1 time and I pretty much felt like sum type of reptile afterwords. The African Black Soap that reads "for troubled skin" is the best bar soap I've ever used.

I hand washed socks in the sink w/ the stuff 1 time when it was really late & I didn't want to wake my neighbors. It was the peppermint kind and well they smelled better. I've always thought that stuff was an elaborate joke TBH, I used it to wash my body 1 time and I pretty much felt like sum type of reptile afterwords. The African Black Soap that reads "for troubled skin" is the best bar soap I've ever used.
Link to the “Black Soap”?

Link to the “Black Soap”?
this should be it, now I don't know if it's fake African Black Soap or the real deal
www.amazon.com/Shea-Moisture-African-Black-Butter/dp/B005C2N8IC/
I get it from the store (not amazon) & I think I have scene a maymay about how if a soap has Iron Oxide it's the fake Black African Soap. I think this stuff actually does but it's been good for me, I have what looks like eczema & other gross skin problems and it's good. I do not wash my face it tho.

😂😂
Ive been trying to find some good black soap for black skin. Im going to have to give that a shot.

I bought other products instead of bronners, but they'd end up not working as well for me. I'd just end up going back to bronners.

Shout out to Blue Mamba Blue Mamba That Every Day Jack deodorant worked out. I work 12 hours shifts, and i stay fresh. Even for the gym after work..

I’ve been on the “natural “ deodorant wave for a month and honestly, it might be the biggest scam running. **** doesn’t do a damn thing, even with as cold as it’s been.

Going back my regular stuff. Don’t know how y’all do this.
I’ve been on it for a couple of years trying different brands to see the results and what’s worked good for me to keep me underarms dry and not funky by the end of the day is Schmidt’s. This is a good one. Give it a try.

Anybody ever use any teeth whitening products? Like strips or those light machines?

i could use a shade or 2 lighter

Back
Top Bottom