Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

1582488036931.png

My butthole has never been cleaner.

87C8EF13-EC26-4713-B6B2-F970C5D85800.gif

Recommend me some good natural body washes, if it exists, or soaps anybody know about dr squatch?

trying to star away from the dove and axe, ish be drying my skin out bad and i feel like im using detergent sometimes lol
try this review:

Used this stay-at-home period as an opportunity to try out natural, aluminum-free deodorants. Been using Every Man Jack for the past three weeks and it did not last long at all for me. Found myself applying it 3-4 times a day. Very glad I tried this at home instead of at work.

Now I’m trying Garner’s Garden Magnesium Deodorant (regular strength, no baking soda).
I did get a stick of the max strength (with baking soda) to try if the regular strength doesn’t work out. If these don’t work out I may just go back to regular deo and hope for the best.

Yeah i was using everyman jack for a bit... but it started irritating my arm pits..

It did last for me though.

Used this stay-at-home period as an opportunity to try out natural, aluminum-free deodorants. Been using Every Man Jack for the past three weeks and it did not last long at all for me. Found myself applying it 3-4 times a day. Very glad I tried this at home instead of at work.

Now I’m trying Garner’s Garden Magnesium Deodorant (regular strength, no baking soda).
I did get a stick of the max strength (with baking soda) to try if the regular strength doesn’t work out. If these don’t work out I may just go back to regular deo and hope for the best.

Really putting the funk and s0lefunk, eh? :lol:

That deodorant is big trash though. Been using it since I’ve been in the house and my experience has been the same, have to reapply twice and I’m not even doing anything. I’ll be back to my regular deodorant once we have to go outside and interact with ppl again.

EMJ ended up not working too well for me. The scent faded pretty quick and didn’t last long. I’ve found that all natural deodorants don’t last long in general. I’ve yet to find a great antiperspirant.

Really putting the funk and s0lefunk, eh? :lol:

That deodorant is big trash though. Been using it since I’ve been in the house and my experience has been the same, have to reapply twice and I’m not even doing anything. I’ll be back to my regular deodorant once we have to go outside and interact with ppl again.
:lol: My girl was the one telling me it’s time to reapply smh. She also had an adjustment period when she went natural so she isn’t giving me too much crap.

I’m with you though. If it’s a situation where I can’t take any chances then I just gotta go back to the regular Speedstick.

Kirk's castile soap is fine if you're too cheap to pay Dr. Bronner's price. You can get a 3 bar pack for the same price as one bar from Bronner. Kirk's doesn't fill up the room scent wise but it cleans and lathers the same in my experience.

Back
Top Bottom