Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

Any experiences with going from natural deodorant back to antiperspirant with aluminum just for a couple days?

Having an outdoor wedding and don’t want to sweat through my clothes. I usually wear t-shirts under my dress shirts to help but its going to be HOT.

I’ve used Crest whitening strips as well as bleaching trays that I got from my dentist. I would say I have gotten better results from the strips.

BoieUSA_BodyScrubber_Black_Square_0ee72b57-0bee-47a8-800c-7edd198a0ce8_593x470_crop_center.jpg

I have been using these Boie scrubbers for about a year and a half and could never go back to regular loofah or washcloths.

You have to get a good body wash that will foam up pretty good. I've been using the new Dove Charcoal + Clove and it's been perfect. All Method wash seem to work really well with them too.

BoieUSA_BodyScrubber_Black_Square_0ee72b57-0bee-47a8-800c-7edd198a0ce8_593x470_crop_center.jpg

I have been using these Boie scrubbers for about a year and a half and could never go back to regular loofah or washcloths.

You have to get a good body wash that will foam up pretty good. I've been using the new Dove Charcoal + Clove and it's been perfect. All Method wash seem to work really well with them too.
👀👀👀

I’ve used Crest whitening strips as well as bleaching trays that I got from my dentist. I would say I have gotten better results from the strips.
I read crest white strips are still the best at home teeth whitening method. A lot say it hurts their teeth though.

I read crest white strips are still the best at home teeth whitening method. A lot say it hurts their teeth though.
You have to buy the more expensive ones probably to work. I didn’t get sensitivity issues though. Just have to apply them right and not on your gums

I've been using them frequently for the last few years. Never had any sensitivity issues. The 1 time I did the whitening treatment after I got my braces off, that caused some sensitivity for a few days. Hated that.

I've used their mint scented beard wash and really liked it a lot. I don't like the beard oil that much though. Outside of that, I haven't tried much of their other stuff.

Their products are a little too artificial for me. I tried their cooling post shave balm and the scent was a mix of peppermint and alcohol and it wasn’t cooling at all

I honestly enjoy Beardbrand and their stuff. The scents they sell direct are better than the one(s) found at Target.

Yall mess with cremo?
their minty smelling beard wash is decent if you're inclined to use that type of product but their shaving cream sucks, face/scalp/other regions it makes no difference I get so many cuts when I use their stuff. on that note any recommendations for wet shaving creams/soaps are appreciated, Nivea gel in the white can actually works pretty well for me but I find I have to use it quick, 5 minutes on my skin & the stuff disappears.

How do you wash your back?

I use something similar. A Silicone one because silicone is antibacterial.

Anyone use teeth whiteners? Which do y'all recommend?

I was recommended Opalescence Go and tried their 15% hydrogen peroxide before having my teeth professionally whitened. They also have a 10% and 35% option. Crest strips are advertised as 6% so I personally wouldn't recommend them. If you're curious about professional whitening I did the Phillips Zoom Whitening.

Back
Top Bottom