Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

Been experimenting with different face washes and moisturizers. Going to give the art of sport version a chance, hope it works better than bulldog

Been experimenting with different face washes and moisturizers. Going to give the art of sport version a chance, hope it works better than bulldog
I use Bulldog and the face wash works great for me, the moisturizer not a big fan of though. I was thinking about trying aos too

Moisturizer not as strong as I'd like but the face wash is one of the better ones. Itd hard for me finding good moisturizers in general so I'm always on the lookout. Thats why I'm trying art of sport

Bought AOS deodorant and body wash.

Was using Native deodorant for the longest time, but i feel like the brand fell off. So far so good on the deodorant.

The body wash I feel like it left my hands dry, but I think that’s just because they’re getting dried out from being washed so much throughout the day. I feel like the body wash lathers you quite nicely, and you don’t need much.

Definitely want to check out some of the other stuff in the AOS line.

I let my beard go since work from home quarantine began. It's full on neckbeard mode.

The difference in comfort between a soft bristle tooth brush and a regular tooth brush is crazy

Last edited:
Yeah, eletric tooth brush is a must.. ive been using for like two years but that was still mad late..

I would say IMO oscillating is the best..

I feel like you can't really brunch your tongue all that well with an electric toothbrush. Then again I suppose you could use a tongue scraper

Also I dont think I've seen one that's 100% waterproof. I brush in the shower

Last edited:
Electric toothbrush a game changer. Hate traveling and bringing a travel size regular toothbrush and it doesn’t clean the same.

I bought the Dr Bronners tea tree body wash. The peppermint soap bar didn’t work too well for me so I hope the body wash is better

Hair - Head & Shoulders
Soap - Dove Mens Care
Face wash - Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser
Deodorant - Arm & Hammer Powder fresh
Lotion - Dove for Men
The Boys - Fresh Balls :smokin

You guys should try fresh balls for the summer. Works better than baby powder.
Arm and Hammer is good for those trying to stay away from Aluminum.

GUEST_5bb48217-6194-4b95-999b-753984203c55

Is this worth the high price?

Giving some Black-owned business products a try. Gave Bevel a try and decided to stick with it. Body wash leaves my skin way more moisturized than Dr. Bronners. Shampoo works just as good as Head and Shoulders for me (smells better too) and I like the lotion better than Nivea. I also have Bevel deodorant and I like it because it goes on clear. But I prefer the Play Pits King because the scent seems stronger/longer lasting.
424E282F-C3CE-4280-9F43-66BEA17B4D37.jpeg

Bevel has a rewards system too if you order directly from their site.

Back
Top Bottom