Mexican drug cartels don't play

breaking-bad-season-3-cousins.jpg

All of this stems from the CIA black-ops *%#! that Bush Sr. and Regan orchestrated in the 80's to go into Colombia and Panama.

A lot of these Mexican cartels were/still are directly connected to the ones in Colombia.

There's tons of information out there on the facade that is the "war on drugs". The CIA allowed all of this to happen.

All of this stems from the CIA black-ops *%#! that Bush Sr. and Regan orchestrated in the 80's to go into Colombia and Panama.

A lot of these Mexican cartels were/still are directly connected to the ones in Colombia.

There's tons of information out there on the facade that is the "war on drugs". The CIA allowed all of this to happen.

It's no secret that...

The single largest marketplace for illegal drugs continues to be the United States!

It's all about supply and demand.
People always point the finger at these cartels, but they're just supplying the demand
we have here in this country. Also, the US is the one of the largest Gun/weapon distributors in the world, and the majority
of the guns these cartels use are smuggled from the US into Mexico.

We supply the guns/they supply the drugs.

It's no secret that...

The single largest marketplace for illegal drugs continues to be the United States!

It's all about supply and demand.
People always point the finger at these cartels, but they're just supplying the demand
we have here in this country. Also, the US is the one of the largest Gun/weapon distributors in the world, and the majority
of the guns these cartels use are smuggled from the US into Mexico.

We supply the guns/they supply the drugs.

The problem is that there is no war actually being waged against the Cartels. The feds in Mexico may have declared war but it's only in name. 
If an actual war was being waged the cartels would have it much worse. In public the feds say they're waging war on the cartels but then in private they're cutting deals/ working with them. 

The problem is that there is no war actually being waged against the Cartels. The feds in Mexico may have declared war but it's only in name. 
If an actual war was being waged the cartels would have it much worse. In public the feds say they're waging war on the cartels but then in private they're cutting deals/ working with them. 

For those of you who are interested in this kind of stuff I recommend reading "Dark Alliance" by Gary Webb.
He's the dude who exposed the CIA-supported Contras- He later commited suicide or that's what they claim,
but it's an interesting read about the crack epidemic of the 80's, and how the CIA was supplying the real Ricky Ross (not that fake rapper)
peep it!

For those of you who are interested in this kind of stuff I recommend reading "Dark Alliance" by Gary Webb.
He's the dude who exposed the CIA-supported Contras- He later commited suicide or that's what they claim,
but it's an interesting read about the crack epidemic of the 80's, and how the CIA was supplying the real Ricky Ross (not that fake rapper)
peep it!

What i dont understand is why the U.S. is overseas bs'ing when they could go to Mexico and fix this problem.My homeboy and his brother went to mexico to visit some family and they stopped them and asked if they had any valuables and they said no so they pulled my homeboys out of the car and searched it and found their jewelry and beat the crap out of them for lying.
I would be down to join the army to go stop them.
Maybe if someone hurt the governor of Arizona like the cartel leader wanted ,maybe the U.S. would go to work on them

What i dont understand is why the U.S. is overseas bs'ing when they could go to Mexico and fix this problem.My homeboy and his brother went to mexico to visit some family and they stopped them and asked if they had any valuables and they said no so they pulled my homeboys out of the car and searched it and found their jewelry and beat the crap out of them for lying.
Maybe if someone hurt the governor of Arizona like the cartel leader wanted ,maybe the U.S. would go to work on them

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

Here's your answer.
US banks launder billions of USD worth of drug money. 

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

Here's your answer.
US banks launder billions of USD worth of drug money. 

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Send the marines over there to stop all of this

What for?...thats not The US problem.

I have some family that lives in Cuernavaca, I didnt know they were that wealthy there.

Oh, so you don't think this affects illegals crossing the border and coming over to the US, looking for a better life?

You also act like these drugs aren't making its way over to the US.

The US has EVERY RIGHT to send our Military branches down to Mexico to clean that +!$! up.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom