...MF!!...MayhemFellas....Updated (7/20/10)

What's good NT....got together with my boy V (Daaznfella) to do some customs.....well.....he did the work as i drew it up in my head and with BS PS's
laugh.gif

5 pairs in total....

1st shoe....

base shoe (some ID's i bought off ebay, didn't really like the upper color scheme...decided it needed more)

...a BS PS i made:

and the final product...V added the white, orange speckles...

2nd shoe...

Got to give credit where it's due...this is an idea created by Dunksrnice, so much respect to him for the sick customs he's done.
pimp.gif

...since i first saw them i always wanted a pair of KidRobot AM Lights, just wanted to make them slightly different to the ones that have already been made. Came up with a PS.....V said he could make it happen....and so he did...

Base:

crystal-blue-nike04.jpg

BS PS....(i know...i know..
embarassed.gif
)

and he came up with this...

3rd shoe....

...V hits me up one day and is like "yo u want these for cheap?" :

volt-1.jpg

...i tell him i don't really like 'em but if he thinks he can get rid of the patent and make a custom for me i'll take 'em.....he said he can and will......so i get to PS'ing....

came up with this:

and he came up with this....

I am very happy with how they came out and i can't thank him enough for the work he did.

update 7/12/10

a bit late, i got these a few months ago lol, anyway....here's another mayhemfella custom that Viet hooked up for me...

base shoe....a pair of ID's i got for cheap off ebay

no BS PS's this time
laugh.gif
....just asked him to black out the mudguard and add some speckles to the midsole.

final product..

and a small teaser of the latest project.....

should be arriving any day soon
nerd.gif

update 7/20/10

they arrived today.....

OG shoe...Viet found these for cheap at the rack near him, asked me if i was interested. i told him another custom would be brewing for those. so he snagged 'em and went to work on making my ps come to life
smokin.gif

nike-air-max-1-quickstrike-seersucker-1.jpeg

Photoshop of what i wanted...basically a rendition of the black pattas, hopefully with the pinstripes showing.
nerd.gif

work in progress...

quality control check...
laugh.gif

and the finished product...the pinstripes show thru very lightly but i'm beyond pleased with the outcome. i can't thank you enough V!
pimp.gif

4813092793_10544f725a_b.jpg

4813718904_270a63f7f5_b.jpg

4813720958_2cafb13cef_b.jpg

4813722404_25b80677c4_b.jpg

YOU DA MAN V!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Very nice work
pimp.gif
. So what does the patent area on the last pair consistof now? Did it get sanded down to bare leather before paint?

laugh.gif
@ the Kid Robot PS. I had NO CLUE that was supposed to be a Nike signon there till I saw the actual custom

good stuff though! I think I like the last pair best

Great work and ideas. IMO the look of each shoe was drastically improved. well done

Thanks for the comments guys! It is really appreciated!
Originally Posted by larrivee7

Very nice work
pimp.gif
. So what does the patent area on the last pair consist of now? Did it get sanded down to bare leather before paint?
it's just smooth leather now without the patent sheen on the top......i believe he used acetone to remove that. no sanding at all....

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Very nice work
pimp.gif
. So what does the patent area on the last pair consist of now? Did it get sanded down to bare leather before paint?
it's just smooth leather now without the patent sheen on the top......i believe he used acetone to remove that. no sanding at all....

Cool, good to know. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Very nice work
pimp.gif

Cool, good to know. Thanks.
yea i had told justin previously that he could just use a dremel on those new 95s....at the time i didn't have access to one, and now that ido, i'm paranoid to use it (since it's not mine)

thanks for all the kind words folks, a agree, the volt ones are my favorite out of the 3, the reds 2nd, the lights last.....but i'd still rock each pairany day of the week...

very nice, very jealous.

the first ones match the fam tee very well

and last ones are my using some of my favorite colors

those neon air max 1s are a %@+%@#% beauty, i wouldn't be surprised if nike releases a similar colorway in the future

pimp.gif
@ these, especially the neons.

Make sure you hit me up so I can see what the pair I sold you turns into, if you customize those.
nerd.gif

thanks for the compliments everyone, it is really appreciated.

Kickaddicted - i was thinking about doing something to those, my first initial idea was another KR custom but now i wanna do somethingdifferent. I'll definitely keep you posted.

thanks everybody for the compliments

myt-yea i tried them with white laces, i just think the neon laces help pop the liner and the soles

air max 87, and the rest asking about pricing, just PM me if you need something done

oh btw everybody,

the reds took about 2 weeks, even though it wasn't much, the nubuck can only take so much paint at a time

the neons took about 2.5-3 weeks, had to do the trim as well

the KRs took about 2 weeks as well

then an extra 2 days each for the swoosh...

Back
Top Bottom