Miami Fans have Ruined Basketball for Me

Some of you people really need to get over it already. "The Heat have bandwagon fans", "the Heat are ruining basketball" blah blah blah. It's not that serious. You all really letting something so trivial get you all emotional and bent out of shape? Quit crying already.

Bandwagon fans??? You don't say? You mean to tell me there are people who don't ride it out with their home team? Wait.... You mean to tell me there are more than 28 cities in America? Most people don't even have a home team? Well, color me embarrassed.

Bandwagon fans??? You don't say? You mean to tell me there are people who don't ride it out with their home team? Wait.... You mean to tell me there are more than 28 cities in America? Most people don't even have a home team? Well, color me embarrassed.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Real talk, Check the Lakers they got fans all over the place, Im from San Diego and thats who everyone roots for down here...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Real talk, Check the Lakers they got fans all over the place, Im from San Diego and thats who everyone roots for down here...

I don't think "those" fans are the problem, it's the ones that hop on whoever is winning at the time and couldn't name 5 people on that roster that won 15 games.

? for the stans, who you going to root for when LBJ hangs em up?

I don't think "those" fans are the problem, it's the ones that hop on whoever is winning at the time and couldn't name 5 people on that roster that won 15 games.

? for the stans, who you going to root for when LBJ hangs em up?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by luxurious24

laugh.gif
there are no fans worst than dolphin and laker fans though, can't stand those teams just because of there fans

Nah. There are no fans worse then Red Sox fans. These idiots think they're better than a team with 20 more championships. Yes, 27-7. It's a close call.

boston fans in general get under my skin,   they take their sports wayyyyyyyyyyy to seriously.  i got into it with some drunk patriots fan the night the jets beat them in the playoffs because he was trying to start something with a friend of mine.  dude was literally starting fights with anyone wearing green because he was mad his team lost

Those guys really piss me off. Like after you get your %#$ kicked Tom Brady is not gonna come and pick you up off the floor
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
there are no fans worst than dolphin and laker fans though, can't stand those teams just because of there fans

Nah. There are no fans worse then Red Sox fans. These idiots think they're better than a team with 20 more championships. Yes, 27-7. It's a close call.

boston fans in general get under my skin,   they take their sports wayyyyyyyyyyy to seriously.  i got into it with some drunk patriots fan the night the jets beat them in the playoffs because he was trying to start something with a friend of mine.  dude was literally starting fights with anyone wearing green because he was mad his team lost

Those guys really piss me off. Like after you get your %#$ kicked Tom Brady is not gonna come and pick you up off the floor
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2heavencent0

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Real talk, I'm from LA and go to school in San Diego; nobody here actually gives a **$% about the Lakers.. they just wear their replica Smush Parker jerseys at the bar while trying to spit at some manatees meanwhile the playoffs are on maybe 3/10 flatscreens, the other 7 playing a mix of Padres games/Lifetime channel.  San Diego basketball fans are the definition of bandwagon.  
mad.gif
 Yeah I'm salty.  What they need to do is bring the Clipps back to SD where they might have a legitimate fan-base and possibility to start fresh with Freckles. 
eyes.gif

ok i'm straight now 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 2heavencent0

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Real talk, I'm from LA and go to school in San Diego; nobody here actually gives a **$% about the Lakers.. they just wear their replica Smush Parker jerseys at the bar while trying to spit at some manatees meanwhile the playoffs are on maybe 3/10 flatscreens, the other 7 playing a mix of Padres games/Lifetime channel.  San Diego basketball fans are the definition of bandwagon.  
mad.gif
 Yeah I'm salty.  What they need to do is bring the Clipps back to SD where they might have a legitimate fan-base and possibility to start fresh with Freckles. 
eyes.gif

ok i'm straight now 
smokin.gif

I love this hate for the heat
laugh.gif

The heat haters need their own cult or something

just put all their effort into hating
laugh.gif

I

LOVE

ITTTTTTTT

I love this hate for the heat
laugh.gif

The heat haters need their own cult or something

just put all their effort into hating
laugh.gif

I

LOVE

ITTTTTTTT

OP needs to shut up!!!! unless u live in miami and witness 15+ plus middle aged cubans who never gave a %#%@ about basketball
cheering drunk as hell rubbing it in your face that the lakers lost at a packed ale house that was empty this time last year then u dont get to talk lol
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

miami tickets where like 5-10 bucks last year , half empty arena
laugh.gif

OP needs to shut up!!!! unless u live in miami and witness 15+ plus middle aged cubans who never gave a %#%@ about basketball
cheering drunk as hell rubbing it in your face that the lakers lost at a packed ale house that was empty this time last year then u dont get to talk lol
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

miami tickets where like 5-10 bucks last year , half empty arena
laugh.gif

I went to the Philippines in the beginning of 2010 and all I saw were Boston Jerseys... 
Came back in the beginning of 2011 and all of a sudden Miami Jerseys...

Bandwagon fans are all over the world...

laugh.gif

I went to the Philippines in the beginning of 2010 and all I saw were Boston Jerseys... 
Came back in the beginning of 2011 and all of a sudden Miami Jerseys...

Bandwagon fans are all over the world...

laugh.gif

To be fair, brunch doesn't necessarily fall between breakfast and lunch. It's just somewhere floating on its own near them.

To be fair, brunch doesn't necessarily fall between breakfast and lunch. It's just somewhere floating on its own near them.

For my 1000th post I just want to say..

129310087581.gif

Miami Heatles > your pathetic existence.

For my 1000th post I just want to say..

129310087581.gif

Miami Heatles > your pathetic existence.

laugh.gif

I love that people hate us so much. Even though I thinks its stupid for dude to take it this serious.

laugh.gif

I love that people hate us so much. Even though I thinks its stupid for dude to take it this serious.

Back
Top Bottom