Michael Jordan - How Quickly They Forget (MJ vs Lebron)

When Dallas wins this series we can put this BS argument to rest.

I turned on 2k11 and the opening for the Jordan part had me
pimp.gif

I believe it simply comes down to this.  From day 1 or ok we can say when Jordan got cut from his high school team, ever since he played from that day it was about proving something until the very end.  That is why his retirement speech was the way it was, that is why he had to play for the Wizards, and that is why he even played freakin baseball.  He had to prove something.

There was no red carpet, royal treatment, Hummer in high school, every college wanting him, pro teams losing games on purpose to draft him, being called "King" "Chosen One" and having "Witnesses" before he done a DAMN thing.

It was about these words: Will, Work, and Love. 

Lebron....as gifted as he is and maybe no one whos ever played the game gets it like Michael Jeffery Jordan did.  And his combination allowed him to play a way that changed everything in a biblical perspective and no one ever in any other sport has done that.

Shut this BS down.  Kobe too, shut it.

pimp.gif

I believe it simply comes down to this.  From day 1 or ok we can say when Jordan got cut from his high school team, ever since he played from that day it was about proving something until the very end.  That is why his retirement speech was the way it was, that is why he had to play for the Wizards, and that is why he even played freakin baseball.  He had to prove something.

There was no red carpet, royal treatment, Hummer in high school, every college wanting him, pro teams losing games on purpose to draft him, being called "King" "Chosen One" and having "Witnesses" before he done a DAMN thing.

Lebron....as gifted as he is and maybe no one whos ever played the game gets it like Michael Jeffery Jordan did.  And his combination allowed him to play a way that changed everything in a biblical perspective and no one ever in any other sport has done that.

Originally Posted by jbone2308

pimp.gif

clapping.gif

Originally Posted by jbone2308

pimp.gif

clapping.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

I like how he didn't reply to me after I showed him the door with facts. You can't rationalize with a majority of sports fans because they're too emotional. What's more embarrassing is when you're wrong & loud.

Which of the 3peats did kobe lead them to. I didnt see any facts that you showed outside of ppl said this and that. And even that is false you can look use your google etc and it is widely known thats false. And as far as the jordan comment i said it was until that first victory against the lakers. before then jordan wasnt the most clutch player. ala like lbj wasnt in his first few yrs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_NBA_Finals Noted kobe was injuried and key clutch players were shaq horry glen rice

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_NBA_Finals kobe was shooting all time lows and had trouble guarding iverson, and clutch defense stops by tyronne lue, shaq stopping iverson drives, and and the game 76's won was due to shaq early foul trouble and the lakers unable to guard him
oh btw kobe shot close to 33% that series and even 27% in one of those games. And the hack a shaq backfired as he shot all time highs in free throws so try again

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_NBA_Finals Kobe did have a few clutch moments and took over dominated game 3, but hack a shaq was in play again and shaq was clutch hitting the remainder of his freethrows.

So um these are what i call facts, not highlights of a cool move or a cold-blooded shot in someone face.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_NBA_Finals
depending on wikipedia and stats for you argument is flawed.

i don't think you watch the actual games. against the pacers, shaq fouled out in game 4 and kobe with a sprained ankle won the game
laugh.gif

sixers, kobe hit clutch shots down the stretch to close out it in games 4 and 5.

nets was a sweep and that was more a team effort.

you should look at some play to play type thing instead of relying on wikipedia
laugh.gif
i bet you depend on wikipedia for reliable info  

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

I like how he didn't reply to me after I showed him the door with facts. You can't rationalize with a majority of sports fans because they're too emotional. What's more embarrassing is when you're wrong & loud.

Which of the 3peats did kobe lead them to. I didnt see any facts that you showed outside of ppl said this and that. And even that is false you can look use your google etc and it is widely known thats false. And as far as the jordan comment i said it was until that first victory against the lakers. before then jordan wasnt the most clutch player. ala like lbj wasnt in his first few yrs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_NBA_Finals Noted kobe was injuried and key clutch players were shaq horry glen rice

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_NBA_Finals kobe was shooting all time lows and had trouble guarding iverson, and clutch defense stops by tyronne lue, shaq stopping iverson drives, and and the game 76's won was due to shaq early foul trouble and the lakers unable to guard him
oh btw kobe shot close to 33% that series and even 27% in one of those games. And the hack a shaq backfired as he shot all time highs in free throws so try again

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_NBA_Finals Kobe did have a few clutch moments and took over dominated game 3, but hack a shaq was in play again and shaq was clutch hitting the remainder of his freethrows.

So um these are what i call facts, not highlights of a cool move or a cold-blooded shot in someone face.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_NBA_Finals
depending on wikipedia and stats for you argument is flawed.

i don't think you watch the actual games. against the pacers, shaq fouled out in game 4 and kobe with a sprained ankle won the game
laugh.gif

sixers, kobe hit clutch shots down the stretch to close out it in games 4 and 5.

nets was a sweep and that was more a team effort.

you should look at some play to play type thing instead of relying on wikipedia
laugh.gif
i bet you depend on wikipedia for reliable info  

I normally do not get into these conversations anymore, but these kids have to be reminded.

Lebron is great, but not MJ great. If you think Lebron is better.........

I normally do not get into these conversations anymore, but these kids have to be reminded.

Lebron is great, but not MJ great. If you think Lebron is better.........

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by milbert

How can anyone possibly say the 1st 3 peat jordan was better than the 2nd 3 peat jordan?
Easily. All you have to do is not be a moron.

I like his 4th chip season the best. Iuno it was like he just was so ruthless and maybe it was because ppl thought being away from bball hendered his game. But that to me was prime "killer" jordan mode.

How can anyone possibly say the 1st 3 peat jordan was better than the 2nd 3 peat jordan?

I like his 4th chip season the best. Iuno it was like he just was so ruthless and maybe it was because ppl thought being away from bball hendered his game. But that to me was prime "killer" jordan mode.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Probably because that was the year of the AJ11's. The MJ of the 2nd 3peat was not the same player he was before his first retirement. Anyone that basis their opinion of MJ on the 2nd 3peatwill never understand why MJ is the greatest.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Probably because that was the year of the AJ11's. The MJ of the 2nd 3peat was not the same player he was before his first retirement. Anyone that basis their opinion of MJ on the 2nd 3peatwill never understand why MJ is the greatest.

Back
Top Bottom