micheal jordan off court ?

yup....

That what does kobe have to do to surpass MJ was made by a dude who cant stand KOBE...

Face it whenever those 2 are talked about, the other will be mentioned...

JORDAN & KOBE have the most passionate fans, or as NT would say STANS...

Originally Posted by MJsaver

yup....

That what does kobe have to do to surpass MJ was made by a dude who cant stand KOBE...

Face it whenever those 2 are talked about, the other will be mentioned...

JORDAN & KOBE have the most passionate fans, or as NT would say STANS...
I agree. Say what you want about Lebron, he might be better than Kobe now and end up having a better career, but he will never be the polarizingfigure that Kobe is (probably a good thing for him). There are a lot of ardent Lebron fans, but I think Kobe and MJ supporters definitely are a notch aboveLebron's.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by NY41101

Just wondering how do you guys know he dont tip?
It's well documented, plus when he was on the Wizards I had a friend who was a waitress in a restaurant he went to and said he was there for like 3 hours getting food and all kinds of drinks with a pretty large party, and didn't tip one cent.

Im not saying your wrong but I think tip is included depending on the size of the party.

and as far as him tipping, im sure he tips well or normal but because he's MJ he is expected to tip heavily, think about some of the places dude has eatenat, if he doesnt find the service to be excellent at a certain restuarent dont be mad cuz he didnt give 20%, i mean a 10% tip on his bill might be more thatwaiter makes a month.

and i think some1 said it, professional athletes are just like us but with extraordinary talent. Most NT'ers are d-bags so if we had money and famewe'd probably be even worse.

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by tupac003

You Kobe stans need to drop it. Got your ring, chill.

I'm sure the "Kobe Rules" would be just as action packed and fun filled.

6-0 in the Finals.

Why even put kobe's name in this thread?

You don't even know if the OP was a kobe fan or not.....
Because it's pretty obvious that's what it all comes down to.

Since the buzzer sounded on game 5, we've had threads such as:

"What does Kobe's 'rape' case have to do with his legacy?"

"What does Kobe have to do to surpass MJ?"

And there were like two other threads involving either Kobe as a person or Jordan as a person. Like seriously, I'm one of the biggest Jordan fans probably on this board, and while I'm not a Kobe fan, I appreciate his contribution to the game. He's the best we have right now, he won the chip this year.

I'm sorry I brought it up, it was a mis-step on my part, but I'm just tired of the MJ v. Kobe argument. It's aggravating to a point that makes S&T intolerable, and it never remains just about the game, it's always "kobe's a ##**" or "so was Jordan"... As if we were all sitting in during those Laker practices or Bulls practices anyway.

Just to let you know, there were plenty of threads created immediately afterward by KOBE haters to reinforce their MJ love and discredit Kobe's accomplishments, but of course you didn't remember those.
Yes, I did remember those. People never read a full response. They read one line, make an assumption, and rush to hit reply.

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

^^ he could have been bad. stop being in denial.
some of these are just crazy..
He also can be a generous guy too. Any mention of the past Michael Jordan Foundation? Or the The James Jordan Boys and Girls Club and Family LifeCenter (The Club)? Or how about being named... http://www.reuters.com/ar...9ÛJan-2009+BW20090124
[h1]Make-A-Wish Foundation[emoji]174[/emoji] Names Michael Jordan as Chief Wish Ambassador[/h1]
The ambassador of wishes!

No mention of him choking out BJ? That's widely known as fact...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

doubt all those quotes are accurate but hes arguablly th most famous person n the world... hes been sick of fans for 20+ years i would imagine.. know i would be
gonna have to respectfully disagree with you there. one of the more famous people in his era yes. top 20 now yes. but then and now there were morefamous f1 drivers and footballers.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

No mention of him choking out BJ? That's widely known as fact...
nerd.gif

Punched Kerr in the face...heard that as well. a fight in practice is just a fight tho. No biggie in my eyes.

"I hope there's a jumpshot in there." - Michael to Stacey King who was walking into the locker room witha box

"They don't need a ticket to watch you sitting on the bench. They can go to your[color= rgb(153, 153, 153)]house[/color] forthat." - Michael to Charles Davis who was sorting through his tickets for his family and friends

"If I were a general manager, we'd be a better team."

"Will Vanderbilt. He doesn't deserve to be named after a Big Ten school." - Michael on Will Perdue

these just seem like typical locker room jokes

wasnt obvious to me
nerd.gif

6-0 in the Finals.

And there were like two other threads involving either Kobe as a person or Jordan as a person. Like seriously, I'm one of the biggest Jordan fans probably on this board, and while I'm not a Kobe fan, I appreciate his contribution to the game. He's the best we have right now, he won the chip this year.

I'm sorry I brought it up, it was a mis-step on my part, but I'm just tired of the MJ v. Kobe argument. It's aggravating to a point that makes S&T intolerable, and it never remains just about the game, it's always "kobe's a ##**" or "so was Jordan"... As if we were all sitting in during those Laker practices or Bulls practices anyway.

Just to let you know, there were plenty of threads created immediately afterward by KOBE haters to reinforce their MJ love and discredit Kobe's accomplishments, but of course you didn't remember those.
Yes, I did remember those. People never read a full response. They read one line, make an assumption, and rush to hit reply.

6-0 in the Finals.

Oh, no I understood loud and clear. You have a problem with POSITIVE KOBE POST and NEGATIVE JORDAN POST. If there were some sort of thread thatwas a positive Jordan post, I doubt this would happen. This is of course based on your posting history. My apologies if I assumed wrong.

Back
Top Bottom