Might have a virus on my computer, need NT's help...

Yea i got some alert that a Trojan virus might be on my computer, i dont know for sure though
I did a system restore yesterday and i dont get the alert anymore but i dont think a system restore is enough to get rid of a virus

I remember that a couple of you dudes had problems with this type of virus and got rid of it and i need yall help. If yall can come through for me i'll appreciate it.

Yea i got some alert that a Trojan virus might be on my computer, i dont know for sure though
I did a system restore yesterday and i dont get the alert anymore but i dont think a system restore is enough to get rid of a virus

I remember that a couple of you dudes had problems with this type of virus and got rid of it and i need yall help. If yall can come through for me i'll appreciate it.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Why do you think that?

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Why do you think that?

Back
Top Bottom