Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

I know they're still gonna deal with all the drama, but I just want less of it. It focused way more on them than I expected.

Last edited:
Decent movie, fight scenes were trash but I loved that they gave the rangers more depth.

Idk exactly how much action y'all are looking for :lol:

This is a movie not a 30 minute episode

**** you gonna be fighting for two hours :lol:

Idk exactly how much action y'all are looking for :lol:

This is a movie not a 30 minute episode

**** you gonna be fighting for two hours :lol:

Lol this.

It's an origin story something we never got with the OG show.

It was like oh let's teleport these kids. Hey your power rangers. Oh look putties. Morph. Fight. Zords. Fight. The end.

Like yeah what did you want them to fight? :lol:

Watched it the second time was tired so I snoozed during the training part :lol:

Yeah the OG song was outta place so I retract my original comment about it. It's still good and a solid 8 for me. Cgi and megazord transformation are the weakest link moreso on the second viewing but this is still good for me.

Hyped on the sequel. And yeah if Divergent and Maze Runner get sequels this should get one too.

More action than what we got. And the whole teenagers have to be troubled and riddled with drama and angst is Tired. Tiyurd. Tiedddddd.

Divergent made money on the first go roubd though this ain't looking too good for Power rangers

xXx got 3 movies.

In sure there's more movies that didn't do well box office and changed more movies.

xxx 2 made money, they made three cause vine had that career resurgence and they had Hong kong studio money behind it.

Also XXX 3 is making bank overseas they love that ***** in China i think it's done 175 mill alone there lmfao

The first one didn't do good.

The second one made money with Ice Cube and it took like 8 years to make the 3rd :lol:

I think PR can get a sequel. Especially in this climate of movie franchises.

Last edited:
I hope it gets all six movies. Let them flesh this out fam. Bring on the Jason Tommy beef, bring on Lord Zedd, bring on Ivan Ooze

Better than I thought. I liked the slow burn, character build. I need at least one more to see the green ranger.

The cgi was whack looking at the budget i guess buy i swear I've seen movies with fire CGI and smaller budgets than this

I liked the scumbag Zordon angle. The Zords were trash, Zack was awful, E. Banks was great, loved the dark tone.

line3-24-8.jpg

Some fan art I just came across.

Last edited:
Since they're trying to bring some "edge" to the characters, who should Tommy be?

Another arrogant jock? He's definitely gotta be Mr. Steal Your Girl though.

Last edited:
Penny :lol: :smokin

Probably too old. I think he's in his late 20s.

I was semi serious. The Rangers are already on a Captain Planet/All-New All-Different X-Men we are the world representing every race/nationality steez.

Might as well do it.

Last edited:
Someelse that pissed me off

Billy survived car crash because of stone

But

Then he drowned

Da fudge? How?

Also...how they get back in the bed after the crash?

Also...how come the police didnt trash the license plate back to billys crib??

Also they said you can only morph when youre together...wait...so if you get jumped...youre on your own huh? Old rangers morphed whenever they wanted.

Also they said you can only morph when youre together...wait...so if you get jumped...youre on your own huh? Old rangers morphed whenever they wanted.
I was curious about that as well, but it felt more like together in selflessness + teamwork + in harmony with each other.

Note that they only morphed after each of them agreed they'd give their life in exchange for Billy's.

Back
Top Bottom