Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

I aint even know that.

Guessing they were all terrible to yall? I didn't expect them to get actual stars to be power rangers :lol: Would be funny weird if they did.

i hope to God they dont give the new guys the old names (i.e. Zack, Trini, Jason, Billy...)

Cool to see RJ Cyler get a potentially huge role. Dude was good in Me and Earl and The Dying Girl.

Last edited:
I believe they are giving them the OG names, I vaguely remember posting a report on it here a few months back.

I grew up heavy with power rangers and though I am disspointed that the blue isn't the nerd, black ain't black and Asian ain't yellow, I moved on. What can we do?

I believe they are giving them the OG names, I vaguely remember posting a report on it here a few months back.

i guess this movie is being made to break all kinds of stereotypes. a movie for humanity, not hollywood. lol.

Confusing.

Are they gonna name the latina Trini and the Asian guy Zack?

I don't mind that they swapped ethnicities from the obvious stereotypical ranger colors but the name thing is weird. Like their real names weren't THAT memorable that they couldn't start a new story of rangers with different names.

Anyway, the megazords better be way better looking than transformers.

I believe they are doing that, the official PR twitter posted this a few months ago:

[emoji]9889[/emoji]️ [emoji]9889[/emoji]️ IT'S MORPHIN TIME, Jason, Kimberly, Zack, Billy & Trini! #PowerRangersMovie, coming 2017!

— Power Rangers (@PowerRangers) October 30, 2015

Things could probably still change but they seem set now.

View media item 1894802

Oh okay.

Not even saying an Asian guy can't be named Zack but Trini for a Laitina throws you off a bit.

They got Elizabeth Banks for this?

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom