Military Heads Roll Call

I know we all know where to get the releases from when we go off post.  But I also know we we've been to different duty stations around the states, and I know all exchanges don't carry the same thing, especially the NEX and the BX/PX, coupled with different sales going at different times. Example, we had Blk/Red Lebron 8 PS for 50% off  $136 not too long ago before they sold out.  Anybody got any other good deals?

we had those Lebron 8's at Ft Hood before i deployed for the same price and i copped 2 pair....only thing i don't like is that on Ft Hood they tear the tops off the boxes....But i know they had the Black and Yellow HyperMax marked down to 49.99 and had a full size run......I can't wait for these 5 months to be over so i can go back and get some real deals like that again.

^I hear ya on the box tops.....My wife used to work at the BX/PX at McGuire/Ft Dix, and told me the horror stories, but a deal is a deal.  Bought some hyperizes when we were stationed there for like $13 or something like that. And being prior Navy, the NEX in Norfolk and at Little Creek was like a Footlocker outlet back when I was there in '06-07.  Hated the area, but the 757 had some real deals.

SPC (P) Flores here. Serving over here at Shaw AFB with 3rd Army. Just came back from a year tour in Korea. Contemplating whether or not to re-enlist going to OCS or maybe WHCA.

Thank goodness that there are not that many sneakerheads around here. Even Concord 11s should not be a major problem getting this holiday season.

Nice to see all the military heads here too.
pimp.gif

NAVY
LT 0-3
NAS LEmoore/ San Diego
Deployed on Carl Vinson
Carrier Air Wing 17

Sinner P you on the USS Ronald Reagan?

im glad to see the thread is filling up with more military heads.....i know there is more of us out there.....We need to figure out a way to share the wealth on these PX/BX's and NEX's cause there is always a killer deal somewhere.....good thing about it not all sneaker heads can get on post....lol

I put on E-4 today!!!!

Bamaboy- What do you do up there man? I'm trying to go up there next to the Red Horse Airborne Unit at Nellis.

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

I put on E-4 today!!!!

Bamaboy- What do you do up there man? I'm trying to go up there next to the Red Horse Airborne Unit at Nellis.

Comm. and I'm at Creech not Nellis, it's not +*+% up there though lol.

Creech.... *Ouch*

what the hell goes on over there? I heard Red Horse is building all kinds of stuff up there. I guess they're finally building up the base and around that area

Thank you to all.

About 80% of the men and a few women in my family are serving or have served in all branches.  My grandpa was with the Philippine scouts in WW2, became a POW then a guerrilla fighter after escaping the Japanese prison camp.  The crazy thing was that he rejoined the US Army and was slated as part of the invasion force of the Japanese mainland 
sick.gif
.  He started the family's trend of serving in the military.   It just seemed to skip me and some of my other cousins.

Again, thank you and God bless all of you.

^Dont feel as though you and your cousins didnt join, that it puts you in a negative light. Being in a military family can be just as unsettling as being in the military, with all the worrying and whatnot. Your grandpa did enough, and then went back for more. That in itself impresses me!! Sometimes it takes folks like your grandpa for us to remember why we do what we do.

I put on E-4 today!!!!

thats whats up....congratulations

Originally Posted by CAto312

Thank you to all.

About 80% of the men and a few women in my family are serving or have served in all branches.  My grandpa was with the Philippine scouts in WW2, became a POW then a guerrilla fighter after escaping the Japanese prison camp.  The crazy thing was that he rejoined the US Army and was slated as part of the invasion force of the Japanese mainland 
sick.gif
.  He started the family's trend of serving in the military.   It just seemed to skip me and some of my other cousins.

Again, thank you and God bless all of you.
just the fact that you support the military is enough

Thank you to everyone still serving, I know how stressful the job is for all you.  I miss the comradeship of all the people that came across during my Naval career.
During my last station, i was sent over to GTMO for a 6 month tour and worked along with the Puerto Rican National Guard! 

NAVY
E-4
Served on USS Enterprise and NAS Oceana

Now in BKLYN! Reservest in the Bronx!!!!
The Nex always have the exclusive deals, especially during the 20% off weeks!!!

Originally Posted by MrFresh2Death23

I'm on month 7 of my deployment and can't wait to go home....thanks for serving @fizzy23

Thank you bro! Thank you for your continued service, with out you guys I wouldn't enjoy this freedom and the stress from the wife about my kicks!
happy.gif

Creech.... *Ouch*

what the hell goes on over there? I heard Red Horse is building all kinds of stuff up there. I guess they're finally building up the base and around that area

Yeah it's built up a lot since i've been there but still next to nothing. We have 2 gas pumps and a shoppette with subway in it. No BX lol. Not to much building in the area either but it's coming i think. 

Back
Top Bottom