Military Heads Roll Call

Originally Posted by moundraised23

1st off, i appreciate wat u guys do...so props
questions:
1. im "ignorant" when it comes to the service, but how do you guys live? is it like a houses on/near base
2. when coppin kicks, do u send them home or keep them with u?
3. when deployed, how do u move your stuff that youve copped?

im just a curious mind...and again, thank u all for wat u do

1. If you haven't been in long, you will most likely stay in dorms, unless you're married. But they have houses on base for people to live in, or you get paid extra to stay off base and buy you a house, rent, etc..
2. If you are away from home, I either just get them sent to the crib or my parents. But when i was in Greenland last year, just had everything sent to me there cause i had room in my dorm since they come pack all your crap when you move.
3. usually you get it sent home.. not to the deployed spot. unless you need like some running shoes or something, im sure no one has kicks collection deployed lol.

Originally Posted by beans718

Air Force
E-5
Currently Stationed at Lackland, but PCSing to Landstuhl end of the month

i was stationed there for 6yrs, in the Medina side.

AF (intel)
got out in 08, did 6yrs and now going to school with everything paid for thanx to the post 9/11 GI BILL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanx to everyone who has served and is still serving,
i know that when youre in sometimes u dont think much of it, but being away from it makes me really miss it,  and appreciate everything people do in the service.

checkin in...

Army
SSG
stationed in Germany...been here for 2yrs got 1 more to go if i dont extend

just a few from the stash...

I was hoping you wouldn't post any pictures lol, hurts my feelings. How do you like Germany? I was in Italy for 2 years back in 2003 and wish i never came back stateside.

^^^lol...germany is f'n great but its not just germany.  its soooooo much to do in europe period.  if i aint have kids i would never go back to the states except to visit!!

smittyk just came through and wrecked the spot.....wish i wasn't deployed so could do an updated collection post....good stuff bro

Germany is the place to be...especially if your are single! I was stationed in Heidelberg from '97 to '07
pimp.gif
loved it

Big thanks to you guys.

My lil bro just finished his 4 years in the Marines not too long ago, some stressful times for the fam but we're proud of him and ALL you guys!

Additional 35% off clearance clothing and footwear here @ Ft Lewis. Check your local BX/PX for the same deal.

u can find some good deals at the BX, just gotta be lucky, since they dont go by release dates , and put stuff out when they get it. lol

Originally Posted by MrFresh2Death23

Cant wait to get back to the states so i an do some real shopping

This. There is like 3 bases near me so I'm gonna hit up the sale sections like crazy...Dropped 175 for the Bordeaux at Finish Line... Was at the PX a week later and copped a second pair for 125 -___-

shiidd i did more shopping when i was in iraq than i did when i actually got back

Originally Posted by Ihaveloveforthegame

This. There is like 3 bases near me so I'm gonna hit up the sale sections like crazy...Dropped 175 for the Bordeaux at Finish Line... Was at the PX a week later and copped a second pair for 125 -___-
Which PX has retro's like that?  Hell we got 1 PAIR of 2011 True Blues in a sz 13 ours!!!! Seemed like after 2000, PX/BX's stopped carrying numbered J's, let alone retro's.

Originally Posted by smittyk

shiidd i did more shopping when i was in iraq than i did when i actually got back
oh i have done my share of shopping and have copped enough shoes to piss my wife off that every time a pair of sneakers shows up she is *****in at me....lol...aint nothing like walking into a store an actually shopping

Originally Posted by SinnerP

What kind of military boots are you cats rockin? Just curious.
Always thought the Oakley boots looked cool...

A continuation from the "military boots" thread in General I guess...
http://niketalk.com/topic/305644

The Oakley boots do just that....they look comfortable...in true SneakerHead style i rock the Nike SFB's......feels like you have sneakers on....light and comfortable.....besides that 185 dollar price tag on the Oakley boots makes me pass over them every time....i got my Nike boots for 117.

Oakley boots are cool, but as soon as i started the ruck marches, forget it. I burned a hole in the sole. I want some SFB's, but Ill wait. My Bellevilles are good for now.

Tried the Bellevilles but they were a No-Go at this station.....Im on the SFB's from here on out......once you put them on you won't want to take them off

Originally Posted by SinnerP

What kind of military boots are you cats rockin? Just curious.
Always thought the Oakley boots looked cool...

A continuation from the "military boots" thread in General I guess...
http://niketalk.com/topic/305644
Im ex british army. Most dudes wore Danner Arcadias back then, then in 93 or so when we went ACE Mobile most dudes took the new issued boot.

These days i do other things, i wear either Danner Striker side zip, but most of the time i wear the Oakley SI Assault boot. Lots of other dudes rockin Danners, Bates, Hi Tec Magnums or Adidas GSG9 IIs.

My crew gots to look good at trigger time.

^
eek.gif
Wow, had no idea you served for her Royal Highness!

"gots to look good at trigger time"...LOLZ
laugh.gif

The Adi ones look awesome... Are they "certified for combat"?

Back
Top Bottom