MILLIONAIRE HIPSTER RUNS OVER BEAT COPS FOOT WITH FERRARI IN SOHO

the drivers girlfriend is Stephanie Pratt from MTV

Oh in that case, end of discussion it's definitely fake ...her and her brother are professional bums 
laugh.gif

Nomad,

you do know that even with the push start on Ferrari's, you do need to insert a regular key in right? Don't know where you got the idea of tan dash/seats being the only option on the 458 as my friend's 458 has all black interior. This 458 in the video looks as legit as it gets to me and the person who posted the video probably doesn't know the difference between spider and regular 458.

car is NOT fake and i can put money on it
How can you be sure? The video says "458 Spider", that isn't even a Spider if it was the rear exterior has raised humps over both sides behind the seats. It's an ATTEMPT at an Italia ...which I stated before are sold with SIGNATURE tan leather on the dash, panels and seats. Not to mention there isn't even a SEAM for the removable top if it WAS indeed a "Spider".

To add insult he puts a KEY in the ignition, 458 Italia is PUSH BUTTON start, no key holes.

Guy is a bum and panicked because he got caught doing the most in SoHo. :lol:

prove its fake?

find video of the replica with the headlight turning on like in the video, HID bulbs and everything.
This FAKE Ferrari looks better than that bum's Ferrari in that video
|

For those interested in the craftsmanship that goes into a Ferrari, this guy does a pretty decent job of reviewing the 458

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

the vid you just posted shows keys and key holes
you obviously talking straight out your *** :lol:

you obviously talking straight out your ***
laugh.gif
Slightly ...the guy just looks like a douche, dress like a douche, hair like a douche, and sported the wrong woman Ferrari like a douche, therefore I assumed it was fake. 
laugh.gif
 Even if it's real, it's fake while he's behind the wheel...that's why the cop flicked him to begin with, he was doing it ALL wrong.

Last edited:
Nomad,

you do know that even with the push start on Ferrari's, you do need to insert a regular key in right? Don't know where you got the idea of tan dash/seats being the only option on the 458 as my friend's 458 has all black interior. This 458 in the video looks as legit as it gets to me and the person who posted the video probably doesn't know the difference between spider and regular 458.
LMAO, thats what i was thinking when i read the description, but i hate the fact that you still need to put the key in a slot and then push to start, i drove a new charger and it was a real pts, i guess the fob had a sensor so as long as the fob was in the car you could press the button

FYI the Ferrari is FAKE, the 458 Italia SIGNATURE interior is tan leather from the dash to the seat, THEN he's starts it with a KEY...they're push button started. 
mean.gif

Cornball probably was embarrassed his ticket will give away the fact he's trying to impress the blonde with a REPLICA....while shopping for street corner fedoras in Nolita
This FAKE Ferrari looks better than that bum's Ferrari in that video
|

For those interested in the craftsmanship that goes into a Ferrari, this guy does a pretty decent job of reviewing the 458

Am I missing something?  I see that the guy's car has a black interior but that review shows a key with a push button start.  I couldn't care less and don't know enough.

LMAO, thats what i was thinking when i read the description, but i hate the fact that you still need to put the key in a slot and then push to start, i drove a new charger and it was a real pts, i guess the fob had a sensor so as long as the fob was in the car you could press the button

Yeah most cars these days with push start buttons have some sort of key recognition thing where you just have the key somewhere in the car and you press the button but Ferrari has been using these super old looking keys that you have to insert. I was surprised that the key remained the same on the 458.

you obviously talking straight out your *** :lol:
Slightly ...the guy just looks like a douche, dress like a douche, hair like a douche, and sported the wrong woman Ferrari like a douche, therefore I assumed it was fake. :lol:  Even if it's real, it's fake while he's behind the wheel...that's why the cop flicked him to begin with, he was doing it ALL wrong.

You drive a Ferrari.. Why the hell are you worried about a ticket
School these youngin's please ...I REPEAT, the guy is just doing it ALL wrong. No hate what so ever, he's just so much of a corn I thought his car was fake 
laugh.gif
....still might be though.
NYPD usually knows their place with OLD MONEY, something just isn't right with this scenario...we shall soon see.

Last edited:
School these youngin's please ...I REPEAT, the guy is just doing it ALL wrong. No hate what so ever, he's just so much of a corn I thought his car was fake :lol: ....still might be though.

NYPD usually knows their place with OLD MONEY, something just isn't right with this scenario...we shall soon see.

god damn you must have no friends.
first trying to call something fake.
now saying you have to look a certain way and dress a certain way or else your fake driving a ferrari. :stoneface: if you got that money you can look how you want

1) If you're gonna drive a Ferrari, DRESS like someone who drives a Ferrari. What a silly colored outfit.

2) If you're olive-skinned, skinny and drive a Ferrari, get a better looking girlfriend than THAT. She does not match that car at all.

3) All those people who took the time out of their NYC day to stand by and watch that ordeal are LOOOOOSERS (C) Big Pun
1. Didn't know there was a dress code to drive a Ferrari.

2. Stephanie Pratt is 
smokin.gif

3. Agreed. 

you have to dress nice to drive a ferrari? :rofl:

ill just tell you ahead of time, i rock nba shorts and white tees all day. let me hit the lotto tomorrow and ill drive a lambo and ferrari dressed exactly like that everyday. just because you have money dont mean you have to dress rich :smh:

You drive a Ferrari.. Why the hell are you worried about a ticket
School these youngin's please ...I REPEAT, the guy is just doing it ALL wrong. No hate what so ever, he's just so much of a corn I thought his car was fake 
laugh.gif
....still might be though.
3f1265d62e922cec63f7cf9524c7bb2d38c27581_r.gif

^^^AGREED, dude argued like he had FACTS, when the whole time it was coming out his ***.

Back
Top Bottom