MILLIONAIRE HIPSTER RUNS OVER BEAT COPS FOOT WITH FERRARI IN SOHO

1) If you're gonna drive a Ferrari, DRESS like someone who drives a Ferrari. What a silly colored outfit.
2) If you're olive-skinned, skinny and drive a Ferrari, get a better looking girlfriend than THAT. She does not match that car at all.
3) All those people who took the time out of their NYC day to stand by and watch that ordeal are LOOOOOSERS (C) Big Pun

1. Didn't know there was a dress code to drive a Ferrari.
2. Stephanie Pratt is :smokin
3. Agreed. 

pretty much..

dudes out here hating for no reason

@The Nomad

How is this chick ugly ?

and what does your clothes have to do with what car you drive ? ......grow up

Last edited:
Most Ferrari drivers I've seen (at least in the Bay Area) are dudes who dress like their entire wardrobe came from the Target clearance rack. Plus, why would you go through all that? Looking like you don't give a @#$@ hopping out of Ferrari in bball shorts and flip flops>>>>>>>>>>>>>looking like you're trying too hard by wearing a tux every time you get in your car

Yuppie douche, not a hipster. Raise the snobs taxes and improve my nephews local playground.
With a car like that I'd be taking tickets left and right no prob. These are the cheap bastards that won't even give a beggar change.

god damn you must have no friends.
first trying to call something fake.
now saying you have to look a certain way and dress a certain way or else your fake driving a ferrari.
indifferent.gif
if you got that money you can look how you want
Most Ferrari drivers I've seen (at least in the Bay Area) are dudes who dress like their entire wardrobe came from the Target clearance rack. Plus, why would you go through all that? Looking like you don't give a @#$@ hopping out of Ferrari in bball shorts and flip flops>>>>>>>>>>>>>looking like you're trying too hard by wearing a tux every time you get in your car
indifferent.gif
 Man shut the ...

First of all Ferrari is a LUXURY VEHICLE, so to some extent (if not all) the whole purpose of the car is prestige. Secondly ***a5in11 for you to point out "you must have no friends" indicates you're a person that tries to impress others to feel like you "belong"...if you have money you can look like you want? 
laugh.gif
 ...ok

Who you hanging around in a Ferrari 458? Certainly NO ONE in the hood (especially in NYC).  You're not hanging around ANYONE 25+ years old wearing basketball shorts hopping out your Ferrari. It displays you have NO REAL destination, order, or relevancy to ANYONE that matters with that attitude, no one GOAL ORIENTED is jumping out a Ferrari in Target clothes....that I can promise you.

Now moments ago, I decided to google this guy and see what really happened, to no suprise the guy is and was ACTING like a douche that shouldn't have a Ferrari ...and if he was REALLY OF PRESTIGE ESTEEM he wouldn't need to build an APP that tells you what "5 Star" restaurants have low "WAIT TIMES"....bosses with REAL MONEY have RESERVATIONS...even on fully BOOKED days and nights

Thank you for reinforcing my motive on why the cop pulled this douche over....like I said, he dressed and ACTED like he shouldn't have been in a Ferrari to begin with.....and it WAS A PARKING infraction like I said

Guess I wasn't just "TALKING OUT OF MY *$^" after all 
grin.gif

A video has hit the Internet today detailing perhaps the douchiest interaction between a Ferrari owner and an NYPD officer’s foot to ever happen outside the Mercer Hotel.

Is this the Ferrari Foot Smasher? (photo, by Natalie Brasington, from Entrepreneur.com)

The owner of the $257,000 red Ferrari 458, Julien Chabbott, accused of the foot smashing, could very well be the same man who co-founded the fittingly named “Line Snob” smartphone app (which aims to “tackle” waiting in lines—or crush it with a coupe tire).

In the video, filmed by bystander Damian MoryPolice Officer Felix Recio  is filling out a ticket for Mr. Chabbott’s car for parking in a no standing zone, for not having a registration sticker, and for not having an inspection sticker, according to an NYPD spokesman and the criminal complaint.

Officer Recio told Mr. Chabbott “I’m writing you a summons. Please stand on the sidewalk,” according to the criminal complaint.

Mr. Chabbott, 28, of Midtown South, first tried to snatch the summons out of Officer Recio’s hands, then walked inside 147 Mercer Street, the address for The Mercer Hotel, the criminal complaint adds.

Mr. Chabbott, who was reportedly there with girlfriend (and former “The Hills” player)Stephanie Pratt, then returned to the car to announce “I’m leaving.”

Mr. Chabbott was “specifically told by the officer to not get into the car and to not leave, and that’s exactly what he did,” the NYPD spokesman added.

What happens next is, well, see for yourself:

Mr. Chabbott was arrested and charged with second-degree assault (a felony charge), vehicular assault, obstructing governmental administration, and disorderly conduct, the NYPD said.

As for Officer Recio: “He has an injury to his left foot and right hand, he was treated and released, and is out on an injury, out of the line of duty,” the NYPD spokesman added.

He plead not guilty to charges in Manhattan Criminal Court this morning.

If confirmed, Mr. Chabbott is the same man behind Line Snob, which is “a location-based social network that monitors lines and provides wait times,” it says on its website.

In a 2010  Entrepreneur.com  article, Mr. Chabbott said he and business partner Eric Adlercreated the app as “it was the perfect time to use the power of crowds.”

As the opening sentence in the article points out, “Eric Adler and Julien Chabbott hate waiting in lines.”

He also hates waiting for a police officer to finish filling out a summons, evidently.

Last edited:
well thats a stupid way to look at things... money is money :smh:

So, millionaires can drop ridiculous amounts of money on cars, clothes, jewelry, boats, houses, alcohol at clubs, and trick off on groupies but can't pay a ticket? Because money is money?

Priorities are priorities...

Man.. anyone would be pissed and do what that cop did. But since he's a cop everyone's going to make a big deal out of it. I think that what he did was alright, and everything is now over & done with. But I believe that cop is going to face consequences because of the laws.

I love how the other cop closes the squad car door. He's like AWWWW YEAAHH :lol:

laugh.gif
 As much as I hate the ******g police that douchebag deserved it. I probably would have beat his ***.

well thats a stupid way to look at things... money is money :smh:

Not even remotely stupid... What did he gain from that... Of course getting a ticket sucks.. But when your ticket is .03% of what your car costs, you really look like more of a dumbass worrying about $75 than shrugging it off....

Rather he's laid out on the street in SoHo looking like a damn fool.. In handcuffs.. And will likely see charges.

Money is Money. But being a dumbass is a whole different ballgame..

That kid needs some Italian clothes to go with that car, it ain't a VW Golf. Purple cardigan and shorts... I KNOW the Ferrari factory didn't plan it that way, I know it bruh.

If that's the kind of lifestyle you aspire to live, you gotta come ready. This cat is still on that Urban Outfitters/LMFAO mixtape scene. There's men out there who WANT to nod their head at you but you ain't giving them any reasons to do it. Just give me one reason bruh, I'm dying!!!!!!

indifferent.gif
 Man shut the ...

First of all Ferrari is a LUXURY VEHICLE, so to some extent (if not all) the whole purpose of the car is prestige. Secondly ***a5in11 for you to point out "you must have no friends" indicates you're a person that tries to impress others to feel like you "belong"...if you have money you can look like you want? 
laugh.gif
 ...ok

Who you hanging around in a Ferrari 458? Certainly NO ONE in the hood (especially in NYC).  You're not hanging around ANYONE 25+ years old wearing basketball shorts hopping out your Ferrari. It displays you have NO REAL destination, order, or relevancy to ANYONE that matters with that attitude, no one GOAL ORIENTED is jumping out a Ferrari in Target clothes....that I can promise you.

Now moments ago, I decided to google this guy and see what really happened, to no suprise the guy is and was ACTING like a douche that shouldn't have a Ferrari ...and if he was REALLY OF PRESTIGE ESTEEM he wouldn't need to build an APP that tells you what "5 Star" restaurants have low "WAIT TIMES"....bosses with REAL MONEY have RESERVATIONS...even on fully BOOKED days and nights

Thank you for reinforcing my motive on why the cop pulled this douche over....like I said, he dressed and ACTED like he shouldn't have been in a Ferrari to begin with.....and it WAS A PARKING infraction like I said

Guess I wasn't just "TALKING OUT OF MY *$^" after all 
grin.gif

Brah, you're just oozing hate.

You're either some kid, or some mid to late 20YO that hasn't accomplished anything in life and takes out his frustrations through a keyboard. 

You really said "the guy is acting like a douche that shouldn't have a Ferrari", what the hell does that mean? 

I guess these people shouldn't be driving Ferrari's either since they don't live up to the dress code you invented.

post_image-101116P6_GRANT_B-GR_01.jpg

andy-murray-ferrari-1.jpg

fp_3209645_mayer_john_fp4_0627091.jpg

Sweat pants are a HUGE no no...

post_image-ronaldo_ferrari.jpg

Basketball shorts??? That's a no no.

craigdavidferrari031703.jpg

cb.jpg

images

celeb_photos001--500x380.jpg

I dare you to tell this guy he isn't supposed to drive a rari...

manny-pacquiao-ferrari.jpg

Go sit your hating *** down somewhere. You came in here talking out of your *** and ended up looking stupid.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 @ posting pics of people either in front of their homes or leaving the gym with their Ferrari ...what exactly are you trying to say?

This guy was going to the MERCER HOTEL, so either he had business or was with someone HANDLING business. He wasn't staying there because they have VALET PARKING.
So the last impression they will have of him is laid out on the concrete in J Crew shorts and Supras looking stupid cause he pulled up in a FERRARI (Mercer Hotel has VALET) and ran over a cop's foot for a $45-100 ticket.

Dudes need to just log off and go outside get some fresh air, maybe come back in a few days with fresh a perspective on this topic. This thread reeks of wishful thinkers and internet junkies.

P.S. Learn what a hater is and what it means to HATE...anyone ABOUT SOMETHING can see this guy is a douche, making a FACTUAL observation doesn't make you a hater and EVERYTHING I said HOURS AGO without even researching the guy  (other than his car being fake) has been CONFIRMED. Including the pasted news article where he's REFERRED to as a "douche" 
laugh.gif

good night kiddies ...

Last edited:

:stoneface:  Man shut the ...

First of all Ferrari is a LUXURY VEHICLE, so to some extent (if not all) the whole purpose of the car is prestige. Secondly ***a5in11 for you to point out "you must have no friends" indicates you're a person that tries to impress others to feel like you "belong"...if you have money you can look like you want? :lol:  ...ok

Guess I wasn't just "TALKING OUT OF MY *$^" after all >D

Brah, you're just oozing hate.

You're either some kid, or some mid to late 20YO that hasn't accomplished anything in life and takes out his frustrations through a keyboard. 

You really said "the guy is acting like a douche that shouldn't have a Ferrari", what the hell does that mean? 

I guess these people shouldn't be driving Ferrari's either since they don't live up to the dress code you invented.

Go sit your hating *** down somewhere. You came in here talking out of your *** and ended up looking stupid.

This was the same thing I was thinking as I was reading his post :lol:

Just copped a burnt orange Lambo....call it my Yamborgini. Pics coming soon. Hate will follow. Caught a deal at a former ball players private auction.

Back
Top Bottom