mizuno

So what is the consensus on the Wave Runner 10's? Order a half size big?
As promised. First pair of mizunos since I had some baseball cleats in HS over 10 years ago. Got my true US 11.5 which is what I wear in dunk, jordan 1, air max 1, ASICS GLV/GT-II, etc. They are snug but not tight, very light and pretty comfortable. Not as squishy and bouncy as something like 990v3 or ASICS GLV, but still good. I imagine they'll break in some more, too. I'd love one more pair of these in a louder colorway, but prob won't be able to track another 11.5 down for the right price. These ran me about $120 USD shipped from Calico in NL.

mizfoot.jpg

Can anyone here tell me is there some substantial difference between the Sky Medal & Sky Medal Premium?

I was in Japan last month and stopped at a couple mizuno stores. They had very few lifestyle models available, stores were much more for their performance equipment and apparel. They had a few wave riders though including these. They remind me of c-note NB 998s. If I didn't already have those, I'd get these. I'm feeling the new wave rider beta, too.

mizuno-wave-rider-10-premium-snow-white-white-white-d1ga2226-06-footwear%20%3E%20sneaker-packshots-0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom