** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

Originally Posted by doogie24

the clipper anniversary with turf or rubber would be ideal.

That would be my first choice, but try finding them!

And Micah, I don't think Pipes meant any harm! We're all here for the same reason!

Pipes, I have to agree...presentation is everything! I tried to modernize my fottball officiating gear this year, much to the dismay of the older fellas whothought I was being too liberal!

BTW, sorry for not being around as much...NT has been placed on the banned list at work, so I can't access it because it's an online community!

Originally Posted by BaseballCleats

those all black heritage are fire but i gotta get my Griffeys

Don't fret fellas, I'm going to be ordering all of my umping gear very soon. I'll let y'all assist in the process!

manny-cleats5.jpg

manny-cleats2.jpg
manny-cleat3.jpg

i umpire competitive baseball yet always wear cleats... whether i'm the plate or field ump...

any idea if the red/blk swingmans will be on sale anytime soon? lookin' to grab a pair for next year...

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

manny-cleats5.jpg

manny-cleats2.jpg
manny-cleat3.jpg

I saw those on ebay the other day and I'm about 90% sure these are just some iD's that someone tried to make look like they were manny's. Hence thefact that Manny's full name isnt on the tongue. and I know for a fact that they are iD's

^^ I think it came with a "certificate of authentication" stating they were his and were gotten from the sox locker room

I'm back!

One good aspect of Sabathia going to the Yankees will be the extra-cool JB PE's that he will break out with the pinstriped unis.

If somebody is going to ID a pair can they post pictures? I'm looking at getting a pair but I'd like to see what the dark blue color looks like becauseusually the college blue doesn't match with navy uniforms but they have a darker shade of blue available so I was curious to see how it turns out. Thanks!

looky what I found... Jay Buhner in the "Barry" zoom turfs.

also, what BG's are these? one of the early Diamond Elite models? (its Brian Hunter)

Spring training / new thread soon!

hey what you guys think about these....just ordered using eastbays 30 percent off code....i'm feeling em

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

^^^ that's cause the upper is the zoom vapor football cleats
in that case, i guess it makes perfect sense as to why they look that way
laugh.gif
. as a catcher, i dont really like lows, but last years clippers might be myfavorite cleats right now.

Originally Posted by doogie24

looky what I found... Jay Buhner in the "Barry" zoom turfs.

also, what BG's are these? one of the early Diamond Elite models? (its Brian Hunter)

Spring training / new thread soon!
I'm pretty sure those are a pair of Griffey batting gloves.

Back
Top Bottom