** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

The only way you could pull off those shoes is on a softball field with huge pants that cover most of them up.

Those elites are
sick.gif

Agreed. Those look like Sketchers. For girls.

This thread is MLB Feet... please keep that softball stuff out of here.

Sup folks....always good stuff in here! I'll be at the Sox game this Fri, close to home plate, so I plan on snapping up some pics (Griff!)

Anyways, my small contribution here.....my boy works for the Cubs and snapped a pic of these from Derrek Lee's locker. He has gotten about 3-to-4 pairs oftrainers/cleats from players, so I am hoping to maybe get my paws on these....enjoy.

AJ V PE Turf - Derrek Lee
2z5t37n.jpg

Are you sure those are Lee's and not a pair that he may have gotten from Andruw Jones, who is also #25 and wears the exact same pair. Maybe he just has apair of Andruw's.

Just a thought.

my guess is that they are Andruw's cuz i have never seen D Lee wearing anything Brand Jordan.
but great turfs none the less!
pimp.gif

Nice cleats, but for sure, I have never seen D. Lee were those in practice, nor a game and I am a religious Cubs fan, I would have definitely noticed those. Healmost always wears those very nice PE Clippers.

Wonder why Fila put so much effort into making bonds all kinds of different models? He is the only one i have seen wearing them. They might have been able tomarket those and make something out of their company. And those throw back reeboks are sweet, i would love them in black.

Derrek Lee is a Nike guy. He has never worn any JB stuff in gameplay.

Those very well could be Andruw Jones......maybe he left them on his last trip to Wrigley -- lol.

But if they are in the Cubs locker room in a certain Cubs players' locker and there happens to be an All Star 1B who touts the same number, I think itssafe to assume they were made for him. Its not uncommon for certain stars to bounce back btw the divisions, like Jason Kidd. Nike guy, then Jumpman, then backto Nike. Rip Hamilton.....Nike guy, then Brand Jordan....even though they kept making SMUs and ads with Rip in Nikes.

Keep in mind Andruw was on the DL most of times during this season, and the Dodgers were in Wrigley from May 26 to 28. Andruw stopped playing after the May 23game against the Cardinals, and began playing again on July 4 at San Francisco. So, yeah, I am CONFIDENT that you have a pair of Andruw Jones cleats. Idon't think Derrek Lee has been signed to JB like C.C. Sabathia. I hope I get to see Sabathia pitch on the 20th of this month at Great American Ball Park.

Back
Top Bottom